Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 12, 2021, 07:42:00 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Precision/Long Range Bullpups (Heavy Calibers)
| |-+  St George Arms Leader 50 A1
| | |-+  St George indicted
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: St George indicted  (Read 429 times)
rsopha

« on: March 12, 2021, 09:32:06 AM »

For all those considering this rifle. Please do your selves a favor and look up Mr Charles st George. Both in TN and in WI. I have a 9k judgement against him and he was indicted in TN this week. Maybe this will stop him from stealing from people.
Tinglyfeet9

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 08:14:12 PM »

Good to know, was Campbell Arms ever able to your running?
bpguy

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 12:44:17 PM »

For all those considering this rifle. Please do your selves a favor and look up Mr Charles st George. Both in TN and in WI. I have a 9k judgement against him and he was indicted in TN this week. Maybe this will stop him from stealing from people.
I googled it and see nothing.  Can you provide links?
bpguy

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 12:52:41 PM »

Good to know, was Campbell Arms ever able to your running?
Campbell took a bunch of money from people from a crowd sourcing platform and never delivered.  He took over 50k according to the website.  He never had a working prototype from what I have seen.  The pictures he has if you look close are of a rifle he purchased from someone that was produced by St George arms.  It was not his creation.  I assume was from Charles original batch he shipped out.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length