Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 04, 2021, 12:28:28 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  reloading supply price check
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: reloading supply price check  (Read 401 times)
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: February 14, 2021, 01:56:24 PM »

Maybe someone can help me out -- no longer doing any reloading and trying to find a place that has primers / powder IN STOCK so I can price what I have left.  For example - I know federal 100 SPP were $5 / 100 but no one has them in stock at that price and one place that did wanted $12.49 / 100.  What is the going rate on these and accurate powder -- thanks

-- now this can't be right -- on feb 7 someone paid 225 for a brick of WSP -- is it really that bad -- some guy on CL gave me s**t for asking 400 -- at that price I would get  over 2k for 10000 primers --- going to have to raise my price or put on GB
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:19:38 PM by semper paratus » Logged
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 08:13:55 PM »

I'm surprised there aren't more people responding to this!

I don't reload, so I can't help you, but I do have a lot of 9mm brass shells (and others) that would probably be worth selling to reloaders, so I'll be watching this one!

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 08:39:43 PM »

I was surprised that the resident troll didn't show up to complain about price gouging like it did when I posted 5.7 a couple months back.

Kurt
Boomerang69

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 09:43:04 PM »

Haven't posted in a while but thought I would drop by to see what the guy that always has to bring attention upon themself was up to. People don't think hypocrisy is like it is, but it do.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 10:00:58 PM by Boomerang69 » Logged

A boomerang that doesn't come back is just a stick.
boscoman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 08:47:46 AM »

The bottom line is the prices on anything connected to ammunition has sky rocketed. The store I work at doesn't carry reloading stuff but everyone connected to that stuff tells me that the prices are crazy right now.

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 06:49:26 PM »

Right on time...

Kurt
Boomerang69

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 08:29:25 PM »

Hey dude, I had let sleeping dogs (flea ridden as well) lie, you're the "poor me, I haven't caused any drama lately and better bring something up from the past to perpetuate my victim status back up". Really pathetic.

kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 08:34:00 PM »

So speaketh the troll.  At least your motivation for being here is clear for all to see.  But I guess you just have to cause the drama...

Kurt
Boomerang69

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 08:48:30 PM »

Lol, I hadn't posted once (as I was over it and you) since you locked your post and slinked away, you're the one that had to open an old wound like a teenager picking a scab. This is it for me as you'll use your bad behavior to lock another members thread with some pretense of slaying the troll.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:33:28 AM by Boomerang69 » Logged

Boomerang69

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 09:16:38 PM »

Double Tap
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:32:01 AM by Boomerang69 » Logged

bpguy

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 10:25:21 AM »

Lol, I hadn't posted once (as I was over it and you) since you locked your post and slinked away, you're the one that had to open an old wound like a teenager picking a scab. This is it for me as you'll use your bad behavior to lock another members thread with some pretense of slaying the troll.
I only see a troll in this thread that is somehow a moderator.  There was no need for his comments.

Yes price of primers and powder are stupid these days.  I have seen WSP primers go for $100 for 1k.  I was buying them for $25 last year.  The problem with selling on GB is you have to ship them and most people are not shipping the correct way and could get busted doing it.  So I would suggests to sell local FTF even though it is tempting to list them on GB.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 10:55:46 AM »

I was remarking that when I posted ammo prices, I was called a price gouger (among other things) by the person in question.  I simply remarked that I was surprised that that person hadn't done it here as it seemed that they had an issue with people selling for fair market value...I was wrong...they only have a problem with *me* selling at market value.

Kurt
Boomerang69

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 12:24:45 PM »

I wasn't a price gouging troll, I was a hypocrisy troll. You calling out CTD for price gouging (or selling at fair market value as you call it) then a month or two later doing the same thing to the members on the board. But you probably don't see it that way.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 06:21:08 PM by Boomerang69 » Logged

thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 12:40:48 PM »

I haven’t posted in a long time but good grief Kurt. You have got to be the most childish “Global Moderator” on any forum. Period. Flex your muscle. Do it!

Literally you instigate...thought moderators were supposed to be neutral...but we know this forum is ran like utter dog poop anyways...

But yes. I agree with boomerang. You called out CTD when they followed supply and demand but when you do it. It’s ok and we all should just bow to your reasoning.

I AM ALL FOR capitalism but hypocrisy by you is quite evident.

Over and out.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:44:00 PM by thehun » Logged
bpguy

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2021, 02:14:07 PM »

I was remarking that when I posted ammo prices, I was called a price gouger (among other things) by the person in question.  I simply remarked that I was surprised that that person hadn't done it here as it seemed that they had an issue with people selling for fair market value...I was wrong...they only have a problem with *me* selling at market value.

You were the one that dug it out of the grave.  No one else here did that.  Grin
Boomerang69

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2021, 06:29:06 PM »

I was remarking that when I posted ammo prices, I was called a price gouger (among other things) by the person in question.  I simply remarked that I was surprised that that person hadn't done it here as it seemed that they had an issue with people selling for fair market value...I was wrong...they only have a problem with *me* selling at market value.

LOL, show me where you were specifically called a price gouger let alone anything else. Someone has a vivid imagination and/or selective memory.

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=15023.20
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:29:15 PM by Boomerang69 » Logged

bpguy

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 07:14:43 PM »

the link above
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hmmmm, did it get taken down by the mod?
Boomerang69

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2021, 07:25:17 PM »

My bad. Fixed the link.

Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.
George Orwell, 1984
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:29:42 PM by Boomerang69 » Logged

kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »

My apologies to the original poster.  What was meant as a lighthearted, though honest, comment has turned into another bashing session.  This thread is locked.

Kurt
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length