Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 02:59:45 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  ARFcom Nuked
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ARFcom Nuked  (Read 382 times)
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »

GoDaddy just froze AR15.com's domain and according to AR15.com's twitter fed, they moved to the backup, ar15-backup.com.  However, that doesn't seem to be working either, though it does point to a web page with zero effective functionality.

Welcome to electronic version of Lexington and Concord.

Kurt
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 06:39:49 PM »

It appears that their backup domain is finally working correctly, ar15-backup.com  If you go there, you will need to re-login.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 09:59:51 PM »

Reddit is nuking gun subs
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 10:44:51 PM »

Ah...the smell of virtue signalling in the winter...

These people disgust me.  Karl @ InRange laid out a pretty good explanation why it's so difficult to compete today. 

Kurt
BellatorInvictus
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 10:06:37 AM »

Ah...the smell of virtue signalling in the winter...

These people disgust me.  Karl @ InRange laid out a pretty good explanation why it's so difficult to compete today. 

This kind of totalitarian censorship is the prelude to death camps.

As Sonny said in Predator, "we all gonna die."

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 01:04:27 PM »

The only difference between now and the "undesirables" of the 1930s and early 1940s is that we're rather heavily armed...for now.  Whether that will make a difference really depends on how many of those who swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, actually honor it.

Kurt
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 09:29:09 PM »

The only difference between now and the "undesirables" of the 1930s and early 1940s is that we're rather heavily armed...for now.  Whether that will make a difference really depends on how many of those who swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, actually honor it.

Well said.  I do not see the incoming crop as the type to uphold all parts of the Constitution, unfortunately.

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 11:42:46 PM »

I look at when the General officers gained their stars or solidified their positions...during the 8 years of Obama.  Can't say that Bush was much better, but at least his heart was in the right place.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 01:30:43 AM »

I look at when the General officers gained their stars or solidified their positions...during the 8 years of Obama.  Can't say that Bush was much better, but at least his heart was in the right place.

Just look at the recent SJW efforts of military brass like the making the Navy SEAL creed gender neutral... even though women can't tryout for the SEALs.
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 04:38:35 PM »

I've said it before --we are our own worst enemy -- you have democrats taking control of both houses and the presidency and what do people do -- hey lets grab our AR and go to DC and then bust into the capital building -- that's just fueling the flame -- Now people are talking about protesting in all state capitals --- sure that is going to make things SOOOO much better.

now is the time to lay low - not cause a stir --- you can cry 2nd all you want -- and it is my right -- but it is not going to help

LOOK - Dem have a slim majority and they are not going to pass anything radical because there are some Dem that support the 2nd and get money from the NRA --- people show up next week with guns in hand -- you know what is going to happen

H.R. 127 might just get passed
BellatorInvictus
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 06:40:11 PM »

I've said it before --we are our own worst enemy -- you have democrats taking control of both houses and the presidency and what do people do -- hey lets grab our AR and go to DC and then bust into the capital building -- that's just fueling the flame -- Now people are talking about protesting in all state capitals --- sure that is going to make things SOOOO much better.

now is the time to lay low - not cause a stir --- you can cry 2nd all you want -- and it is my right -- but it is not going to help

LOOK - Dem have a slim majority and they are not going to pass anything radical because there are some Dem that support the 2nd and get money from the NRA --- people show up next week with guns in hand -- you know what is going to happen

H.R. 127 might just get passed

People definitely need to stay home. It's over, and they won (stole) this round. Now it's false flag season. Reichstag fire part one was on the 6th. Part two is coming up, as planned by the Deep State. They want to finish the work of converting Americans into terrorists in their own country so they can then turn the normie fishbrains against the MAGA movement. Plus, it gives them momentum for turning gun owners into felons in the first weeks of the new Chicom presidency.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length