Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 03:48:02 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Davidmcutterpe
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Davidmcutterpe  (Read 472 times)
BOTD

« on: January 10, 2021, 02:15:10 PM »

The man's word is worth nothing, his wife has his xxxx'x in a jar of formaldehyde on her shelf.......

I put a WTB here on the board for a .300 X95 conversion kit. He contacts me via PM.

"I have a lightly used 300 conversion. I bought it and sat on it a long time waiting on my can, then installed it and zeroed it with the can, then didn't use it again. I probably put 100 rounds through it. I bought a Sig MCX Virtus 300 pistol and converted my X95 back to 5.56. If you're still looking for one, I'd be happy to sell it to fund other toys."

I call him this morning. We do the deal, $850 shipped. I PAY HIM BY PAYPAL.

10 minutes later......

"Hey, I hate to do this to you, but my wife came out and overheard our conversation, and she said she doesn't want me to sell anything now. We don't need the money and I can't replace it...I'm really sorry to pull the rug out from under you, but I gotta live with her. I'll refund your money right now."

Unbelievable, huh? I'd like to respectfully request that the Mods lock his account and ban him from the site.

David Cxxxx
(Mod:  additional identifying information removed)

(Actual address withheld)

Hopefully this will pop up anytime down the road when someone Google's his name, then they can discover his lack of character before they enter into a business arrangement with him.

It's not like he needs the money right? You know why?

David M Cxxx is a corporation located at xxxxxxx in (City/State) that received a Coronavirus-related PPP loan from the SBA of $14,613.00 in April, 2020.
(Mod: Identifying information removed)

That's the kind of guy he is, doesn't need the money (he runs his own engineering services company, right?) but he lines up for $14K+ that could have gone to families that really needed it. And there's a lot of our fellow Americans that fit this description right now.

People like this suck. It's not just "I don't get a conversion kit"....I'll find another one, probably get it from IWI when I attend the Armorers course next month, since that's one of the perks...... But there's enough pathetic in the world these days without tolerating any more. Tolerating BS instead of punching it in the face when it rears it's ugly little head is how we got where we are.

Consider yourself punched in the face buddy. Only because I don't hit women. If I didn't have anything better to I'd call up a lawyer down in your town to drag you into court over this. Better still, I'd file in MY jurisdiction. Fortunately for you I have better things to do, the 2 hours of my life you wasted with this is already enough.

(I removed any specific identifying information from this post - Kurt the Mod)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 06:55:20 PM by kfeltenberger » Logged
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 06:54:27 PM »

No personal identifying information should be posted.

That said, if he returned your money then you really don't have a beef other than he backed out of a deal and no one was financially harmed.

Kurt the Mod

Kurt
BellatorInvictus
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 10:59:23 PM »

Seems like a slight overreaction... You two never signed a contract. Be glad he refunded you. You have to understand why his wife doesn't want anything like that sold right now... It's all about to become much-needed contraband.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 10:22:43 AM »

Seems like a slight overreaction... You two never signed a contract. Be glad he refunded you. You have to understand why his wife doesn't want anything like that sold right now... It's all about to become much-needed contraband.

This.  Despite being severely behind the financial 8-ball right now, if I sell anything firearm related it will only be things that I either don't have something that can shoot/use it, or something that I never, ever intend to use.

Kurt
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 03:20:19 PM »

Gotta side with the "this is an over-reaction" side.  You made a deal, yes, but a wife always has veto power if she was not aware of said deal (he has to live with her, unless you're willing to take him in and fulfill his needs in her place).  Also, he gave you your money back, and this kind of post would only be justified, IMHO, if he took your money and kept it.

As to taking PPP money, that doesn't make him a bad guy.  He has to make payroll, and if this is how he can do it (even though we may not agree with all of the government handouts and increased debt we are creating), then there is no shame in it.

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
BOTD

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 05:43:39 PM »

He doesn't have a payroll. One man band out of his house. Anything else you don't know but are willing to assume? It would have taken you the same 30 seconds to find that out that it did me. But you prefer to speak from ignorance rather than exert yourself. Rock on....

I'm kind of nonplussed that none of you guys seem to think agreeing to do a deal, TAKING PAYMENT, then changing your mind is no big deal. Are you all like that?? Don't go standing in front of any mirrors anytime soon, I'll say it right out, you all are some seriously deficient people to agree with this kind of behavior, and I won't take instruction from any but my betters. You are not them. Wow. Mom always used to say I shouldn't look down my nose at folks but she also said there were some people, that was the only place they belonged.

If you think this was an over reaction, I'm pretty sure you don't know what my version of over reaction really looks like. Entry level stuff....

I file a $5K (maximum amount) lawsuit for breach of contract against you in my state. You blow it off. I get the judgement. Will I ever collect? No. I don't intend to. I just turn the judgement over to a collection agency and tell them they can keep not only their % but the whole thing. They will NEVER stop calling you. And your credit record is ***** for the next 7 years. When someone is looking at hiring a PE, and they do a basic due diligence, do they hire the guy whose word is worth nothing, or someone else?

And if you have really, really pissed me off, that is only for openers. I have more than one tool in my toolbox. They all hit that hard at a minimum. Former licensed P.I... ;-) Everything I do is legal and nothing you can do about it.

Now, tell me again what you think you know about overreaction. This was nothing.
BOTD

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 05:49:28 PM »

No personal identifying information should be posted.

Kurt the Mod

While I take your point and agree with the reason for such as a basic policy, Please note that I deleted the street address, posting only the town. Also, his screen name IS his name, with "PE" being his professional qualification. It's not like his screen name was "CANTBETRUSTED" and otherwise no one knew who he was.....I'm basically repeating information he has already put out there.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 06:38:59 PM »

What you are doing is decoding/specifying it.  You overreacted and acted like a butthurt 5th grader and went nuclear on the guy who most likely never had any ill intent and only ended the deal when his wife found out about it.  Yeah, I get it that you didn't get your widget, but you went way overboard.  I should have just nuked the thread and been done with it and may still do so.

Kurt the Moderator

Kurt
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 07:30:33 PM »

Now, tell me again what you think you know about overreaction. This was nothing.

Lighten up, Francis.  You're making a freaking mountain out of an ant hill.  I get it, you didn't get the widget you had your heart set on, but that's no excuse for your subsequent behavior. 

Did he return your money?  If yes, then STFU and move on to the next person/company that has what you're looking for.  If No, then ok, you have the right to complain.  Did he return the money...yes or no?

What this has told me is volumes about your character; a spiteful, overreacting, vengeful little person.

Kurt
BOTD

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 08:45:09 PM »

Lighten up, Francis.  You're making a freaking mountain out of an ant hill.  I get it, you didn't get the widget you had your heart set on, but that's no excuse for your subsequent behavior. 

Did he return your money?  If yes, then STFU and move on to the next person/company that has what you're looking for.  If No, then ok, you have the right to complain.  Did he return the money...yes or no?

What this has told me is volumes about your character; a spiteful, overreacting, vengeful little person.

Oh, come on, I'm much more than that. I'll admit to vengeful. Absolutely. Proud of it. One of the things I absolutely want people to know (because it saves a lot of time and trouble for all, not just me....) is,  "You  **** with me at your peril". And I like making examples out of the unwary to demonstrate that, needs to be done anyway, because it makes my life easier, other problem children from the Isle of Misfit Toys tend to steer clear when considering who to gift with their douchebaggery. It's not an outlook for everyone, but it sure as  **** works for me.

Anyone else got a .300 X95 Conversion they want to sell? ;-)
boscoman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 10:17:14 PM »

Oh, come on, I'm much more than that. I'll admit to vengeful. Absolutely. Proud of it. One of the things I absolutely want people to know (because it saves a lot of time and trouble for all, not just me....) is,  "You  **** with me at your peril". And I like making examples out of the unwary to demonstrate that, needs to be done anyway, because it makes my life easier, other problem children from the Isle of Misfit Toys tend to steer clear when considering who to gift with their douchebaggery. It's not an outlook for everyone, but it sure as  **** works for me.

Thanks for the heads up. Now we all know that you are not the person to do any business with. Pity the poor sap that should make you unhappy & have to deal with the wrath of a scorned childish woman.
Did you get your money back?

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
xpdchief

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2021, 08:05:39 AM »

He doesn't have a payroll. One man band out of his house. Anything else you don't know but are willing to assume? It would have taken you the same 30 seconds to find that out that it did me. But you prefer to speak from ignorance rather than exert yourself. Rock on....

I'm kind of nonplussed that none of you guys seem to think agreeing to do a deal, TAKING PAYMENT, then changing your mind is no big deal. Are you all like that?? Don't go standing in front of any mirrors anytime soon, I'll say it right out, you all are some seriously deficient people to agree with this kind of behavior, and I won't take instruction from any but my betters. You are not them. Wow. Mom always used to say I shouldn't look down my nose at folks but she also said there were some people, that was the only place they belonged.

If you think this was an over reaction, I'm pretty sure you don't know what my version of over reaction really looks like. Entry level stuff....

I file a $5K (maximum amount) lawsuit for breach of contract against you in my state. You blow it off. I get the judgement. Will I ever collect? No. I don't intend to. I just turn the judgement over to a collection agency and tell them they can keep not only their % but the whole thing. They will NEVER stop calling you. And your credit record is ***** for the next 7 years. When someone is looking at hiring a PE, and they do a basic due diligence, do they hire the guy whose word is worth nothing, or someone else?

And if you have really, really pissed me off, that is only for openers. I have more than one tool in my toolbox. They all hit that hard at a minimum. Former licensed P.I... ;-) Everything I do is legal and nothing you can do about it.

I have a comfortable couch and charge $350.00 and hour for professional help, but if you promise not to go bats**t on me I'll only charge you $349.00 an hour.  To set up an appointment you can contact me at 1-800) OVERREACTED.

Respectfully submitted,
Brian
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 01:08:08 PM »

Actually, no, I think I was pretty much spot on; your comment just confirmed it.  Your demonstrated attitude, and confirmation of your behavior when you don't get what you want should sour anyone on this board (or anyone who reads this) not to do business with you...for anything. 

Kurt
bpguy

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »

So I guess if your a moderator you can say STFU and call people names along with other things and its OK.  And also think they know someones character and call them out for it.  Then also threaten to nuke the thread.  Sounds like sensor ship to me and being a bully.  Is this what this forum has turned into?  I know it has been toxic because of DT and such and their fan boys always defending them.  But now attacking other forum members for doing a public service announcement?  not sure your the right person to be a moderator here.
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 05:20:26 PM »

OP seems a bit unhinged, and this thread is getting out of hand.  Can we get it locked, please?

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
boscoman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 05:21:33 PM »

So I guess if your a moderator you can say STFU and call people names along with other things and its OK.  And also think they know someones character and call them out for it.  Then also threaten to nuke the thread.  Sounds like sensor ship to me and being a bully.  Is this what this forum has turned into?  I know it has been toxic because of DT and such and their fan boys always defending them.  But now attacking other forum members for doing a public service announcement?  not sure your the right person to be a moderator here.

He could have nuked your post on day one.
We have tried to point out your childish behavior that you continue to display because you didn't get what you wanted. Did you get your money back?
If you did then you should have just moved on and chalked it up to experience. Instead you proved yourself to be the bully by having a temper tantrum & then bragging about how you shouldn't be crossed. The reply to all of this comes down to try & grow up. It wasn't a public service announcement, it was a temper tantrum. Again, grow up.

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 06:37:33 PM »

OP seems a bit unhinged, and this thread is getting out of hand.  Can we get it locked, please?

Requested and done.  Thread is locked.

Kurt
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length