Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 28, 2020, 04:46:44 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Steyr AUG AUG icon
| | | |-+  AUG Parts kits
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: AUG Parts kits  (Read 362 times)
waterzap

« on: October 17, 2020, 04:58:04 PM »

Maybe it has been asked. These AUG parts kits that are available now. Will my semi auto bolt, carrier etc fit? Just would like a spare beater stock.
HibikiR

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 06:33:12 PM »

There's a dimensional difference (incompatibility) between semi-auto stocks and surplus assault rifle stocks, and that's intentional to prevent pissing off the ATF.

Right now I'd wait until COVID-19 ends and PJ's can get more spare stocks in stock.
waterzap

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 07:50:45 PM »

Good. Thank you
poodle shooter

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 09:22:13 PM »

I'd wait until COVID-19 ends

It's never going to end, it's only going to get worse. It's the biggest fraud in world history and the Mother of All Psyops. Mainly it's cover for the The Great Reset brought to you by The World Economic Forum. The only positive thing you can do is push back based on religious freedom since they want you to believe in something invisible and which cannot be perceived via one's five senses, and has NEVER been scientifically proven to exist using long established and widely accepted scientific methods. They are relying on a segment of RNA of something they have declared to be a pathogen via a PCR test, and Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR test was adamant about not using the PCR test for diagnostic purposes. The current real time PCR test being used was exported out of China, so it's quite reliable for the purposes of globalism in that there are 50-80% false positives. The 'vaccine' they are developing is going to contain RNA, the first time that's ever been done and that will result in altering one's DNA. According to Dr. Bill Gates of Hell, "vaccines have a TON of material in them" (actual quote, emphasis Dr. Bill's) so you can count on there being all manner of nanotech and other BS in the injection. You will note that Dr. Bill is now calling for not just one injection but multiple injections.

Conveniently Kary Mullis "died of pneumonia" a little over a year ago. Mullis would be very vocal about this nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V__Zx0qS7uI&feature=emb_title

I don't deny that a bio-weapon pathogen has been released by Fauci and his ChiCom pals (he used US taxpayer dollars to develop it with the ChiCom CDC/Wuhan Virology Lab) however it's no more deadly than the seasonal flu, H1N1 was worse.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:29:48 PM by poodle shooter » Logged

www.gtr5.org
HibikiR

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 10:12:17 PM »

That's some lead foil hat level of crazy.

The COVID-19 thing will end because just like Russia-gate this thing has an expiration date when either:
A) Via vaccination or natural exposure, the ability for this disease to continue as is will end.
B) MSM gives up reporting on COVID-19 because it's not pulling in ratings
C) Along with B, a new boogy-man replaces COVID-19 in the public consciousness.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:15:41 PM by HibikiR » Logged
poodle shooter

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 11:59:07 PM »

I submit you're on the wrong end of the torque curve.

A) By this time one would have to be living in completion isolation from others for over a year not to have been exposed to the bio-weapon. Furthermore the pathogen has NEVER been isolated and purified (CDC has no proof of its existence which they can demonstrate), and then subject to Koch's postulates establishing that there is positively an infectious pathogen. How can there be a vaccine if the pathogen the vax is developed for cannot be proven to exist? HINT: It's not a vax it's an injection filled with "TONS of material!". And you're gonna need more than one injection (according to Dr. Bill). And if one doesn't work then we'll keep giving you injections until we get the desired results.

B) I dunno where you get this nonsense about the MSM not covering it, perhaps that's where you get your info which is influencing your perception of reality in their favor. I take in as little MSM as possible, only to see what the establishment wants the rubes and the marks to believe. They don't care about ratings, they are only interested in controlling your perception of reality. They're Bolsheviks, it's what they do.

C) Guess what? The new boogey-man is The Great Reset.

COVID-19 is cover for The Great Reset. Note Whirled Bank internal document regarding "COVID-19...Project" on page 6, their "Covid-19...Project" "projected program closing date" of March 31, 2025. The bio-weapon COVID-1984 'war' is projected to last five years. It's not going away by any stretch of the imagination. Their plans are laid out for the whole world to see.

http://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/993371585947965984/pdf/World-COVID-19-Strategic-Preparedness-and-Response-Project.pdf
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:01:03 AM by poodle shooter » Logged

www.gtr5.org
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 12:29:42 AM »

I jump into this thread to maybe read something useful, and it's full of useless garbage that is better left to a damn general thread.
poodle shooter

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 05:11:00 PM »

I jump into this thread to maybe read something useful, and it's full of useless garbage that is better left to a damn general thread.

"It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." --Patrick Henry

www.gtr5.org
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length