Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 02:05:31 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Is everybiody ready?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Is everybiody ready?  (Read 874 times)
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: September 07, 2020, 04:23:52 PM »

Well, looks like it's finally here -- now we have both the far left and far right bringing their toys to the party --- this could make watts looks like a boy scout jamboree --- If your not ready -- it might be too late

like the man walking around NY with the sign --- "the end is coming"   Evil
Lonewolf McQuade

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 04:33:50 PM »

Left nuts are going to ramp things up even more from now to election day! Though it's showing when good  citizens fight back, those little paid rioter school girls & terrorist group BLM punks tend to cry out for the police they wish to defund & retreat hastily 🤣
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:09:32 PM »

I don't see how this is going to end at this point.  The left has gotten a taste for blood and the lack of action by the relevant DAs is emboldening them.  Add to judges restricting what they can do, they're going to run wild.

It is good that they're being arrested on Federal charges and being processed through the US Attorney's office, but they really need to start using Guardrail and Commando Solo to run SIGINT, get the IRS involved with the FBI to trace the cash, and then decapitate them by arresting the leadership in the shadows.

What has me worried is this "Siege the White House" event that's going to start in about a week and last until the elections.  I don't think they realize the legal issues that is going to expose them to, but I really don't care...I think they should all be sent to a US version of Devil's Island.  Once you arrive, you never leave. 

Kurt
Lonewolf McQuade

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 10:01:17 PM »

I don't see how this is going to end at this point.  The left has gotten a taste for blood and the lack of action by the relevant DAs is emboldening them.  Add to judges restricting what they can do, they're going to run wild.

It is good that they're being arrested on Federal charges and being processed through the US Attorney's office, but they really need to start using Guardrail and Commando Solo to run SIGINT, get the IRS involved with the FBI to trace the cash, and then decapitate them by arresting the leadership in the shadows.

What has me worried is this "Siege the White House" event that's going to start in about a week and last until the elections.  I don't think they realize the legal issues that is going to expose them to, but I really don't care...I think they should all be sent to a US version of Devil's Island.  Once you arrive, you never leave. 

That may be the start of civil war 2.0! If the communist lefties surround the White house,  that'll bring out many from our side.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 11:56:31 PM »

No...we should stay home.  For now.  Let the government handle this and donít give the Leftists/Marxists ammo for propaganda in a very sympathetic press that is overtly hostile to us.

Kurt
Lonewolf McQuade

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »

No...we should stay home.  For now.  Let the government handle this and donít give the Leftists/Marxists ammo for propaganda in a very sympathetic press that is overtly hostile to us.

I agree with that.
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 11:32:27 AM »

Couple that with DA's and state AG's throwing the book at conservatives and moderates for not breaking the law but doing something that the Left doesn't approve of like Rittenhouse or the McCloskeys. This is what I think will actually kick off conflict. If they were only going after politicians then we would be fine with letting the government deal with it, but they are going after citizens. There is only so much that we can take if we know that we will be thrown in jail for life for legally defending ourselves when the mob comes to our town.

Let us hope that the Fed can stop the mob. But who can stop state officials from abusing their office?
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 07:22:39 PM »

My opinion is the reason that the left is gaining ground is because the right lacks an ability that the left has: That's to control the narrative. The left is politically active, has maintained public visibility and have their message up for everyone to see. The right tends not to have the same ability to represent itself.
Just like the Youtuber Paul Harrell said, "A lie that goes unchallenged becomes accepted as truth."

There are people who are sure that 'this too shall pass' once the left "gets tired." I'm not so self-assured. But there are definitely people on the right who don't take any of this seriously. That's just my take.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:39:45 PM by Frostburg » Logged
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 04:57:20 PM »

That may be the start of civil war 2.0! If the communist lefties surround the White house,  that'll bring out many from our side.

Yeah, they're called the Federal Protective Service, US Marshal's Service, and DHS/ICE/CBP Special Agents. The same groups that were sent by the president to protect the US Courthouse and federal personnel in Portland. Stow this Civil War, BS talk. That's exactly what the communist/fascist, racist black militant BLM and their allies the communist/fascist antifa idiots want. To start a race war. The Black Panthers unsuccessfully tried to start one in the 60's and now these BLM Marxists are attempting to do the same thing. Don't be ignorant/naieve enough to take their bait.   
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2020, 07:56:47 PM »

Sticking our head in the sand and ignoring it is not the same as acknowledging the threat that Antifa/BLM poses.  Quite a few people have been sent to the hospital with wounds that those clowns inflicted on them...and that' just the last 24 hours.

I'm not saying we mobilize and meet them at the town square, but  I do believe that we need to be cognizant of the threat. Just because we aren't going to do anything doesn't mean that they aren't going to try.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2020, 10:35:14 PM »

It depends on how dirty contesting Michigan is going to get.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2020, 07:54:29 PM »

It depends on how dirty contesting Michigan is going to get.

If it is anything like what's going on in here in PA...it's going to be a pit fight.  They aren't even hiding it now...someone who was 128 years old voted...they've been dead since 1984.

Kurt
WhamBam

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 12:45:01 PM »

I'm just glad there wasn't all out war in the streets. As much as I'd like to prove some suckers wrong... I'm not about open war and violence. Just my two cents.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2020, 06:46:29 PM »

It's not over yet.  There's a lot of maneuvering behind the scenes and I wouldn't plan on peace just yet.

Kurt
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length