Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2020, 07:35:28 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  Your voice being supressed
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your voice being supressed  (Read 1202 times)
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2020, 07:27:38 PM »

I think by this point in time, anyone on this forum knows what happened.  Constantly rehashing it with ever more bombastic posts from people not involved doesn't do anyone any good. 

As for not having any morals...yeah...I'm the one who collected names and tried to intercede on their behalf earlier this summer.  Guess I don't have any morals when I help people I don't know on a forum that has been openly hostile to me simply because I have a different experience or point of view.  What have you done to help those who haven't received product? 

The original question was posed to members of the group buy and should have been posted in that forum. 

Kurt
KawiKing

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2020, 11:58:32 PM »

I think Iíve been pretty dam critical of Jon and the move/GB, me and Kurt have had some exchanges around that, but Kurt isnít the person you should be mad at or calling out. He answers and responds, unlike others, so letís keep it civil. He has stood up for people on the GB. That said I do think it should be public as that adds weight to its resolution and allows for advice from other members on the resolution. Plus in the same way on ar15 you canít change a ee post after itís sold it creates a historical context for others to judge spending their money on another gb or product offered.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2020, 12:07:44 PM »

Jon (the owner of this board) has scammed people long enough with the MDR group buy and I am still baffled that you all are just not even acting upon getting the money back. Some of you have too much faith...what makes you think he will make things right after 3 YEARS of the orders not being fulfilled...

Stop messing around...each of you need to start filing police reports in his town...period...one report won't do...you all need to do it who has not been taken care of...

I agree that this isn't a Kurt problem per say...he answers to the owner of this site...which is Jon...Jon has a directive on how to handle these topics...

Again...stop trying to resolve this anymore on the board...that ship has long sailed...start acting...as I've stated...by making police reports with his local PD or don't...but don't come on here complaining how this hasn't been taken care of when you haven't done the appropriate measures yourself to get things going...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 12:10:41 PM by thehun » Logged
bpguy

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 01:30:19 PM »

This post was to bring light that this forum is not a free speech forum any more.  If they don't like what you have said you are silenced.  Still waiting for this thread to be deleted......  The post that was deleted, moved, closed what ever you want to call it was simply a pole as to who has received a refund, and who was still waiting.  That's it!
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 02:25:31 PM »

While I agree...but this is a private forum ran by a private individual...Jon can run this forum anyway shape or form as he sees fit. He has the same freedom to decide what content is on his website/business as you would with your business...

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:26:15 AM by thehun » Logged
coldboremiracle

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 04:44:47 PM »

While I agree...but this is a private forum ran by a private individual...Jon can run this forum anyway shape or form as he sees fit. He has the same freedom to decide want content is on his website/business as you would with your business...
^This, its no different than the commies at facebook. He can allow what he wants on his website, to his benefit or detriment.

The first shot, is worth all the rest.

Follow me on FB, IG, YT
notorious_ar15
^

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2020, 08:50:49 PM »

Hey guys, I was the one who started the thread being discussed; however, I never meant for it to turn into a Kurt bashing thread. Despite any differences with Jon, I personally think Kurt has been a stand-up guy through all this, and did what he needed to do for the forum - Fun fact: I used to be a forum admin, and it is definitely NOT an enviable task... Furthermore, I do not believe Kurt's moving my original thread has anything to do with Jon's motives.

I had originally created the thread in the main MDR forum in order to get more exposure, but I can see Kurt's responsibility here. Please don't bash against him for being an admin on the forum. Please direct your ire towards Jon, who is ultimately the person responsible for the failures of the MDR group buy.

Other than that, I think some of the posts in this thread are truly useful. I have been super busy lately, but look forward to communicating with y'all more as times goes on - I feel the firearms community in general is made up of a lot of good, down-to-earth people. Carry on...

Jon (the owner of this board) has scammed people long enough with the MDR group buy and I am still baffled that you all are just not even acting upon getting the money back. Some of you have too much faith...what makes you think he will make things right after 3 YEARS of the orders not being fulfilled...

Stop messing around...each of you need to start filing police reports in his town...period...one report won't do...you all need to do it who has not been taken care of...

I agree that this isn't a Kurt problem per say...he answers to the owner of this site...which is Jon...Jon has a directive on how to handle these topics...

Again...stop trying to resolve this anymore on the board...that ship has long sailed...start acting...as I've stated...by making police reports with his local PD or don't...but don't come on here complaining how this hasn't been taken care of when you haven't done the appropriate measures yourself to get things going...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length