Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2020, 10:18:32 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  Spokane Co. SWAT team using the RDB?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spokane Co. SWAT team using the RDB?  (Read 322 times)
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: May 10, 2020, 09:22:26 PM »

I saw a video online with members of the Spokane County Sherriff's Department SWAT team training and using the Keltec RDB. I'm wondering if they have the RDB in their inventory and in field use, as of now?

mig1nc

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 07:22:13 AM »

Link?
KawiKing

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 12:15:19 PM »

Would be interested as well. Spokane WA I assume? Not sure why they wouldn’t just go for a more proven bullpup. Seen a few using x95s u
In WA
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 02:04:30 PM »

I had to find it on youtube.

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFlu7223_XE&t=120s
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 04:21:22 PM »

To me, this video was probably a demo day put on by Keltec....running cheapo chicom Vortex Crossfire red dot and first gen PSTs...yeah...nope...

Quick facebook search...yup this was put on by American Zealot Productions for Keltec:

Spokane County SWAT spent a day on the range with @keltecweapons and American Zealot Productions! What’s your favorite Kel-Tec?
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 07:24:37 PM »

Even if it was just a demo day, it still shows LE personnel telling their opinions of the RDB. They seem to like it. If anything, this shows that perhaps more people should take a look at the rifle before dismissing it.
KawiKing

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 08:21:57 PM »

Not a major dismissal just been a beta tester for Kel-Tec too often is all. Not that desert tech is much different with the mdr but still
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »

Even if it was just a demo day, it still shows LE personnel telling their opinions of the RDB. They seem to like it. If anything, this shows that perhaps more people should take a look at the rifle before dismissing it.

This was more of a photo op ... don’t put too much weight into it.

I like KelTec ... just to make that clear ... would take a RDB over a MDR any day.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length