Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2020, 03:23:59 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Question on SAR OEM Buttpad Part
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question on SAR OEM Buttpad Part  (Read 279 times)
QB Too

« on: March 22, 2020, 09:52:55 PM »

When I installed my thin buttpads the below part fell out of the ODG SAR after I removed the OEM buttpad.  My FDE SAR didn't have one.  It appears to cover the gap at the bottom of the buttstock when the OEM buttpad is installed.

I contacted the guy who sold me the FDE gun but haven't heard back.

Does anyone know where to purchase one of these parts (just in case I reinstall the OEM buttpad)?

Thanks

BellatorInvictus

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 11:51:10 PM »

Only IWI US, unless someone here happens to have a spare.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
QB Too

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 10:58:18 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Fortunately the seller of my FDE SAR found the missing piece and is sending to me.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 03:33:08 PM »

Glad to hear it.

IWI needs to make it easier to order small parts like this. They have their website set up so you can order some common things, but if you need something small and specific like this, you have to call them on the phone and try to describe what you need.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
QB Too

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 10:10:31 PM »

Yes, being able to order small parts online would be great.  I need a couple of handguard screws and hate having to call them just for that.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length