Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2020, 03:56:43 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Folding Charging Handle for SAR
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Folding Charging Handle for SAR  (Read 147 times)
QB Too

« on: March 19, 2020, 11:45:00 AM »

Are there any low profile/folding charging handles for the SAR that replaces just the handle part and not the entire oprod?  I saw the replacement at Gearhead (I think) but that's expensive.

Thanks
bpguy

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 12:25:43 PM »

Manticore Arms makes one too but they ripped off the idea from Gearhead works.  Theirs is also not as sleek and low profile like the gearhead one.  They are both in the same price range and your only options that I know of.  And it really is not out of line price range wise for the quality and work to make them.  Remember these are not made by the thousands as its not the AR market.
QB Too

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:46:57 PM »

Thanks, appreciate the info.  Yes, I agree about the limited need and that it's expensive to develop aftermarket accessories.  We are lucky that some companies stepped up to the plate.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length