Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 28, 2020, 04:48:59 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  Group Buy Questions/Issues
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Group Buy Questions/Issues  (Read 4790 times)
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 12:05:08 AM »

Is this crap still not ironed out ... you guys stop being weak and get it to the courts.
KawiKing

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2020, 12:20:30 PM »

Nope not done yet. while itís not set, if you have done your part in good faith and can demonstrate he has not you can open up additional claims. Happens all the time where one person hits the ignore button and the other develops a paper trail and they end up paying any court costs as well as a realistic interest from the date it was suppose to be delivered or the date the party started to not act in good faith. Kinda hard to get that here, but not impossible and it should be small claims so no triplicate, but time spent can be petitioned pretty easy. Just a thought, BBB might help, AG is good but you need to start with a certified letter. Everyone will ask for a paper trail and while email is sufficient a CL is a great tool for court and I advise anyone who may need to go to court always send a certified letter. Iíve seen opposing attorneys go blank when they realize there was a CL that their client didnít disclose to them. Itís kinda a nail in the coffin if the person doesnít react timely. You really do need a paper trail to alleviate heartache of going to court and the longer you wait the harder it will be. Makes it very open and shut case and if it continues to go on, well itís not the first time the local sherif seizes property to pay the bill, actually that happens a third of the time.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 12:28:37 PM by KawiKing » Logged
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 03:56:36 PM »

Good grief...what a freaking SHAM!!!
DonL
^

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 11:31:39 PM »

Why would you, itís been a year now right? Send a certified mail demanding a refund, if no refund file a report and go to court. Thatís about what you can do but a certified letter is a good place to start and show you are serious, attempted good faith,  and making a document trail.
Why would I..I guess because I'm trying to give Sgt_P the benefit of the doubt. Though, it's his choice to make himself look this badly in front of everyone. This is what he communicated on Feb 22, 2020.

Gentlemen,
I apologize for not being responsive.
Starting this week, I'll be contacting each individual to discuss the situation and the proper path forward (i.e. rifle shipment, refund, etc).

I know this has been a cluster from the beginning, and my issues and inattentiveness have exacerbated the problems.

However, if you're still holding out for your rifle, the MDRX has improved and addressed the issues of the the original production and I'm impressed with the product.  DT is a great company and they have added to the Bullpup world what no one else could have.

I'll start doing PM's from this list, as well as my spreadsheet with the contact info I currently have.

Again, I apologize for any issues.

Sgt_P
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2020, 01:08:54 AM »

wtf did he do with the pre-order money if he's offering the MDRX instead?
KawiKing

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2020, 01:35:55 PM »

Why would you, it’s been a year now right? Send a certified mail demanding a refund, if no refund file a report and go to court. That’s about what you can do but a certified letter is a good place to start and show you are serious, attempted good faith,  and making a document trail.
Why would I..I guess because I'm trying to give Sgt_P the benefit of the doubt. Though, it's his choice to make himself look this badly in front of everyone. This is what he communicated on Feb 22, 2020.

Gentlemen,
I apologize for not being responsive.
Starting this week, I'll be contacting each individual to discuss the situation and the proper path forward (i.e. rifle shipment, refund, etc).

I know this has been a cluster from the beginning, and my issues and inattentiveness have exacerbated the problems.

However, if you're still holding out for your rifle, the MDRX has improved and addressed the issues of the the original production and I'm impressed with the product.  DT is a great company and they have added to the Bullpup world what no one else could have.

I'll start doing PM's from this list, as well as my spreadsheet with the contact info I currently have.

Again, I apologize for any issues.

Sgt_P
I’ve seen it, Benefit of doubt died off awhile back and far too many promises have been made and broken. If I knew him personally sure maybe then benefit of a doubt, but this is a business relationship with a guy many have never met and don’t know and so far all that’s been proven is for what ever reason he can’t be trusted. It’s not like this has been a week, this has been 2 years! Desert tech made it clear the GB would get their guns first, it wasn’t DT that messed this up. This also isn’t the first time this has been said. Do what you want with your money invested. At the end of the day if you get what you want or lose it, it’s your call. All I’m saying is it’s wise protect yourself and taking the wait and see approach isn’t the best call especially when lack of communication didn’t cause a 2 year delay. I would want my money or item back before a bankruptcy claim took my claim out, I’m not saying that is an issue here but I was right about the Hudson and I got my gun back where a lot didn’t. Again I’m not saying that is an issue here but when promises break and there are no genuine excuses, well I don’t wait to find out. Maybe it’s the cynic in me or dealing with the law world, but I tend not to trust people without a history. So I do hope it works out, I do hope there are genuine reasons, but I personally don’t wait and see because I’ve seen companies push off questions and hold liabilities with answers that don’t make sense to just file meanwhile taking from the company and then it’s years for any resolution and that tends to not be the resolution people want. I will agree it’s good you got a response and I hope there is follow through.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 02:04:59 PM by KawiKing » Logged
omnigun
^

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 02:01:19 PM »

I still haven't gotten my order.....its been 4 years Sad  what do I do?
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 03:03:26 PM »

Did you send me your contact information when I asked earlier this summer so I could forward it to Jon? 

Kurt
Modat5
^

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2020, 09:55:55 PM »

Not been on this forum since Covid started.... appears nothing has changed.  Mr Jon P still not shipping to people the product they paid for?   I know it's been years.... I've paid in full and gotten nothing.  Unfortunately it may be legal time, I have to talk to a lawyer soon anyway for other matters and I am going to bring this up. 

Jon, if you read this please contact me with either an immediate refund or my MDR serial number and the tracking number for shipping to my local FFL.

..Modat
Raffin
^

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2020, 12:49:46 PM »

Not been on this forum since Covid started.... appears nothing has changed.  Mr Jon P still not shipping to people the product they paid for?   I know it's been years.... I've paid in full and gotten nothing.  Unfortunately it may be legal time, I have to talk to a lawyer soon anyway for other matters and I am going to bring this up. 

Jon, if you read this please contact me with either an immediate refund or my MDR serial number and the tracking number for shipping to my local FFL.

..Modat

I've been in touch with Jon recently via email. Have you tried emailing him? Jon@bullpup.us
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length