Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2020, 02:40:36 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  Group Buy Questions/Issues
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Group Buy Questions/Issues  (Read 983 times)
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: February 22, 2020, 10:26:03 PM »

Folks,

Jon has addressed the members of the Group Buy and moved the specific thread (or threads) to the Group Buy subforum where those directly involved can be briefed and discuss the question.  Additional threads started here in this forum about the Group Buy situation will be moved to that subforum as per Jon's request to me.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 03:08:17 AM »

The f*** is wrong with Sgt_P? Move to censor any questioning of the status of the GB and use the resident DT shill to do it. Why am I even on this damn website anymore.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 03:27:59 AM »

Limiting it to those actively involved removes those who are just fanning the flames and allows the discussion to focus on getting guns to those who want them and refunds to those who donít, which is the whole goal.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »

I hope for their sake that Jon is actually providing guns or refunds and not just deleting any posts complaining about it. It's sad that it has taken talk about lawsuits to get him to do his job that people paid him for.
patrick711
^

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 05:24:41 PM »

What a POS  yes thats my opinion.  To chicken to come out and tell ALL OF US what the hell happened or is going on! People that own their mistakes can be understood and most times forgiven, but as the saying goes, "A coward dies a thousand deaths!"
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 06:27:48 PM »

Patrick711:  are you waiting on a rifle or refund from the group buy?  If no, then thereís really no reason for you or anyone else not involved to be included.  Let those involved get this sorted out without trying to fan the flames.

Kurt
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 07:47:32 PM »

What if there is a new bullpup (say Springfield wants to release the VHS) and there is a new group buy...I think...as the site owner...he needs to publicly come out and say what the freak is going on...no? I would think that would be the professional thing to do not this hide behind the wall crap.

I guess if he doesn't come out and make a public announcement than in the future, if people are stupid enough to trust him with a group buy again...that is on the forum users.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 08:34:35 PM »

If there is another group buy, then I guess he'll cross the bridge when it happens.  Until then, this is an issue between Jon and those who are waiting on product or refunds and no one else.

Kurt
Box

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 09:35:42 PM »

I think the members of this forum deserve transparency.  Any of us couldíve been in that group buy, and weíve witnessed how itís went down so far. 

Hiding whatís happening only makes a bad situation appear even more shady.  Anyone with half a brain realizes shrouding updates in mystery is terrible optics.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »

The issue is that I believe Jon wants to keep it focused on getting rifles or refunds out to people and opening discussion to everyone is going to derail that by introducing opinions and comments of those not directly involved into the discussion.

The more distractions the longer this will take to complete.

Kurt
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 10:56:12 PM »

Sorry but bull.

The members should get an update from him. However whatever. Itís his character in question. Not mine.
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 04:37:59 AM »

Sorry but bull.

The members should get an update from him. However whatever. Itís his character in question. Not mine.

Agreed. Public comments criticizing him should not get in the way of handling his customers.

Kurt, for the love of all things holy, stop covering for assholes who participate in shady business practices.

I'd love to here from anyone in the GB still waiting on their rifle to confirm if Jon is actually doing what Kurt says. Though I suspect that Kurt will just delete the comments/posts.
patrick711
^

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2020, 09:30:26 AM »

Kurt, dont have any respect for you either because your just enabling Jon by being his go between message relayer here. You have help delay this process for people by running cover for Jon! I am quite sure Jon doesnt want to go on any kind of record or speak to anyone directly so as to leave little to no evidence of illegal activity. Unless individuals take legal action this circus will still be going around months from now.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2020, 10:07:25 AM »

Well any public statement could be used against him in court (if any of you decide to go that route) so he was probably advised by his lawyers not to make a public announcement...just saying... Roll Eyes

Box

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 12:28:31 PM »

Hopefully members of the group buy will let us know whatís happening.
DonL
^

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 01:26:11 PM »

Hopefully members of the group buy will let us know whatís happening.

I'll post up how he takes care of it for me.
Sdevante
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 09:47:01 PM »

LOL @ all of this. Thank the gods I somehow got my $$$ back a year ago.
DonL
^

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 09:34:13 PM »

It's been just over 1 month and I haven't been contacted.
KawiKing

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 09:41:53 PM »

Why would you, itís been a year now right? Send a certified mail demanding a refund, if no refund file a report and go to court. Thatís about what you can do but a certified letter is a good place to start and show you are serious, attempted good faith,  and making a document trail.
patrick711
^

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 10:36:44 PM »

Contact the BBB for the state Jon lives in, contact the attorney general too, send certified mail requesting refund, if your sum what close do small claims on him. If anyone has his address an phone info it should be posted as a matter of public record here to help people move their claims forward.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length