Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 23, 2020, 04:21:38 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  AKLYS ZK-22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  Still waiting on defective shipment
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Still waiting on defective shipment  (Read 787 times)
Dropit
New Posting Member

« on: December 30, 2019, 01:47:57 PM »

I had put my name on the waiting list some time ago for this stock. I got a call back on October 14th saying they were getting the guns in and they will be shipping in 2 weeks and wanted payment. I paid the full 279 or what ever it was. I have been in contact with them a few times since then, I was first told the triger bar is defective and being redone by someone in house. Then they were shipped back to the company that makes them then on the 12th of December I was told they were getting shipped back to them and would start shipping them soon. I call today(dec. 30th) and she said they have not got them back from the company and I just need to be more patient. 

Am I just becoming an @ss hole? I feel the company should put every one back on a waitlist and refund the money. It has been 2 and a half months is this a case of me just being impatient? I love they way the zk-22 looks compared to like the high tower.

Anyone deal with this company in the last few years? Just feel like I'm getting let on seams like excuse after excuse....did Aklys need a financial boost or something? I understand more than likely they alredy paid the company that makes them but I feel this is there problem not mine.
bpguy

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 05:01:13 PM »

Ask for a refund.  You can always get one when they are in stock or you can pre order again.  This will tell you if they are jerking you around or not.  If they drag their feet on a refund then you know you are getting jerked around.  Seen it before.  They might be having cash flow problems and this is a way to get out of it.  Dont let it go any longer.  call back today and ask for your money back.
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:19:57 AM »

Ask for a refund.  You can always get one when they are in stock or you can pre order again.  This will tell you if they are jerking you around or not.  If they drag their feet on a refund then you know you are getting jerked around.  Seen it before.  They might be having cash flow problems and this is a way to get out of it.  Dont let it go any longer.  call back today and ask for your money back.

I completely agree.  And buy from a dealer (I purchased several from Sportsman's Guide a few years ago), not direct.  Much safer that way...

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
www.techparentz.com - Learn, Share, Teach.
Dropit
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 01:37:49 PM »

I called today and asked for a refund so.....let's hop the money is in my account soon lol
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 02:17:52 AM »

Any satisfaction, Dropit?

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
www.techparentz.com - Learn, Share, Teach.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length