Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 02:29:40 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Offset BUS by Griffin, M2 or Fail Safe?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Offset BUS by Griffin, M2 or Fail Safe?  (Read 312 times)
zcfd02

« on: December 12, 2019, 09:17:33 PM »

Anyone have experience with running either of these Griffin offset backup sights?  I have a
streamlight light & laser combo on the side rail in front, I don't believe either of these BUS options would have problems with that interfering with using the sights, wonder if someone has tried them though.

Second would love to hear someones experienced opinion on the Fail Safe offset sight. 

I like the concept a lot and since I already have the light mounted on the side I don't "think" this option would make the rifle any wider, but until in my hand and on the Tav I don't know.
zcfd02

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 05:40:11 AM »

After looking at more pics online I realized there is no way this offset will be behind my Streamlight, so I went ahead and installed a set of Griffin Technologies Fail Safe offset sights.  Really nice setup and I was able to mount the rear set forward enough that my farsightedness is not much of an issue.  Photos show what it looks like and a view of the sight picture, as well as a phone camera can take them anyway.

* BUS Offset Sight Picture.jpg (2251.25 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 51 times.)

* BUS Offset Griffin side view.jpg (2893.72 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 45 times.)
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length