Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2020, 07:12:58 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  FNH
| | |-+  P90 / PS90 P90 icon
| | | |-+  Iron sights for low mount picatinny rail?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Iron sights for low mount picatinny rail?  (Read 868 times)
Brabus55

« on: December 12, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »

Happy Holidays folks!

So I bought a Trijicon RMR and low mount picatinny rail for my PS90 and wouldn't you know, it failed the very first time I used it. Obviously I'll send it back to Trijicon, but the experience certainly didn't help my paranoia with red-dots and their potential to fail at precisely the wrong moment.

This brings me back to my desire for a safe, reliable iron sight, preferrably a ghost ring sight for quick target acquisition, but there's semms to be NOTHING out there. I know High Tower Armory  recently released glock sight mounts for picatinny rails but I'm not sure I have a few concerns there.
  One, will it even work on a PS90? Is there enough range of adjustment to compensate for the high bore axis? I also don't care for any kind of pistol sight as again, I'd much rather have a ghost ring style sight.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions?
Zolkalf

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »

A while back I used a See All Open sight on my KSG and liked it and it worked. I sold the KSG and bought another See All for my new TS12 in Tritium.
Right now they still have their sale going where you can pick up the tritium for half off, under $100 bucks.

https://seeallopensight.com/

Here is a Video of the older SeeAll on a Hightower P90 22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6o7FJr3ll8

I am waiting on a riser to come in and I am gonna try to co-witness the SeeAll to my UH-1 on the TS12. The sight is easy to pickup and in a dark room the tritium glow makes it easy to see the sight no problem.

They come in 2 reticle options. Take a look and see if this might work for you.

* see all sight.jpg (18.6 KB, 540x237 - viewed 109 times.)

* Rail_Mount_on_Shotgun_2_720x.jpg (62.02 KB, 720x720 - viewed 112 times.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 02:33:45 PM by rjhyland » Logged

Track the liars down and then remove their crowns!
Zolkalf on PubG
300winmag

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 04:49:25 PM »

Hmmmm... I piut a Vortex SPARC 2 on an aftermarket low mount and it works just fine, even after banging it around in training.

Withthat low mount theSPARC 2 comes right up to a perfect chela's weld position every time. Loving's that carbine and now I have a RUGER 57 to go with it. And from THE VEST GUY I have two double mag pouches for both the PS90 and RUGER 57. Zombies beware! (Militia types too...)
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length