Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 03:01:26 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  geisselle trigger probs lightning bow
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: geisselle trigger probs lightning bow  (Read 483 times)
rockwind1

« on: December 07, 2019, 09:29:16 AM »

i have a SAR that has a super sabre trigger pack in it which is great.   have always had the stock trigger but i had bought the lightning bow trigger a while back and it was sitting around so i finally put it in.    i put it in correctly but it has a lot of friction when moving,   the friction started when i put in the final little wire that goes down thru the hole and captures the trigger pin,   as soon as i put that in, the friction started, 

has anyone had this problem.   i have a x95 that already had those 2 upgrades and the trigger seems fine.   
rockwind1

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 11:01:53 AM »

little update, seems like it's the wire that drops thru the trigger to capture trigger pin,  while leaving it in the trigger, if i turn it 90 degrees,   trigger moves freely,   turn it back to where i can up the little screw in and the trigger binds up.    i bent the wire so it is more in a "v" shape, which helped trememdously,   i think it had something to do with the radius of the wire and the radius of the edge of hole it is supposed to go in,,,   works good.
l2a3

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 11:25:34 PM »

When I did mine, I inserted the trigger pin (pointed tapered end) into the right side of the frame then slightly through the trigger, then l inserted the wire into the hole in top of the trigger, felt the wire contact the trigger pin.  I slowly pushed the cupped end of the trigger pin moving the inserted end of the pin into the left side of the frame while holding the wire against the trigger pin. I felt the wire slightly drop, like it found groove, then I tightened the button head screw to secure the wire. Upon checking there was no rubbing anywhere and the trigger moved as intended.

tgoldie00

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 07:50:28 AM »

When I did mine, I inserted the trigger pin (pointed tapered end) into the right side of the frame then slightly through the trigger, then l inserted the wire into the hole in top of the trigger, felt the wire contact the trigger pin.  I slowly pushed the cupped end of the trigger pin moving the inserted end of the pin into the left side of the frame while holding the wire against the trigger pin. I felt the wire slightly drop, like it found groove, then I tightened the button head screw to secure the wire. Upon checking there was no rubbing anywhere and the trigger moved as intended.
^^^^ This. The pin has a channel to accommodate the wire spring. I used a very similar procedure to fit mine and had no issues.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length