Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2019, 12:43:45 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderators: kfeltenberger, Heathsrow)
| | |-+  GB .223
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: GB .223  (Read 1371 times)
DH2
^

« on: November 27, 2019, 11:14:42 PM »

Have Group Buy purchasers of .223 MDRs been forgotten, ignored, or stolen from? Desert tech says all pre orders are filled. Scopelist has .223 MDRs available. So where are the group buy .223s?!?

Two months ago there was a promise of an update from Sgt_P, that update has yet to be provided. I dont know if this promise was from him, or made on his behalf by a moderator, but this is asinine.

What is going on?
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 09:41:37 AM »

You guys still don't have the pre-orders filled?!? That is just insane...

Honestly, at this point...I'd cancel the preorder...get a refund...and take advantage of DT's sale prices if you want a MDR still...
DH2
^

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 08:31:30 PM »

You can see why my frustration has bled into my posting.
Kublah

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 08:38:34 PM »

Did you purchase through DT or Sgt_P?
Germanshield
^

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 04:19:32 AM »

You guys still don't have the pre-orders filled?!? That is just insane...

Honestly, at this point...I'd cancel the preorder...get a refund...and take advantage of DT's sale prices if you want a MDR still...

"Get raped, thank your rapist and ask for another with (maybe?) slightly less abuse."

Nah, ship jumped. Not coming back.

Thanks.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 11:28:48 AM »

Either A) DT is lying that all pre-orders have been fulfilled or B) Sgt_P can't manage a pre-order and there is something going on...

I would get Kurt (kfeltenberger) involved since he is the global moderator...he should have a direct line to Sgt_P ...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 11:30:19 AM by thehun » Logged
DH2
^

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 08:36:05 PM »

Sgt_P

And Kurt was the one who two months ago promised an update.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 10:39:19 PM »

Sgt_P

Let's not put words in my mouth; I never promised anything.  I just said that Jon said he'd be making an update that weekend.  I will, though, contact him and ask him to post something.

Kurt
DH2
^

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 02:45:34 PM »

Sgt_P

Let's not put words in my mouth; I never promised anything.  I just said that Jon said he'd be making an update that weekend.  I will, though, contact him and ask him to post something.

Fair enough, allow me to rephrase: And Kurt was the one who two months ago said there would be an update.

With either phrasing, that did not happen.

Any update you can give would be greatly appreciated. I had to go back and edit this post as it was more caustic and incendiary than necessary.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:47:54 PM by DH2 » Logged
patrick711
^

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 05:18:50 PM »

Just my opinion, but far to long amount of time has gone by, you guy's that are still in the GB should post up on this boards as a group those that have not got their rifles and those that have not got their refunds. Sgt_P has been negligent an time for legal action in the case of non refunded funds is at hand.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 06:26:50 PM »

Yeah...the complete lack of comms is unacceptable...especially since he owns this site...hence why I do not do pre-orders...crap like this happens all the time.
notorious_ar15
^

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 07:39:58 PM »

I can understand if SGP_P is busy and can't get back to everyone right away - that part I can truly sympathize with; however, I am still waiting to hear back on getting my deposit back from the .308 group buy list. Several emails, even a phone call or two and a text.

I have nothing bad to say against Jon at all - in fact I am still grateful for him putting everything together for all of us, but it would be nice to get an update or status. Me, I'd just like a refund at this point.

Sorry for thread crashing, OP...
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2019, 08:13:10 PM »

I'm going to contact Jon this evening and ask him to comment.  I have created a new thread (and tacked it to the top of the list) in the subforum for Group Buy Members.  Please post your questions there so we can have one location for all Q&A.  Please refrain from posting comments or opinions; that thread is just for those with specific questions regarding the group buy or refund request.

Thanks!

Kurt - Moderator

Kurt
Box

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 02:00:33 PM »

Can you link this new thread?

I'd like to monitor what happens.  I feel very, very bad for the GB members and hope they get their refunds asap (or their rifles).
notorious_ar15
^

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 02:14:18 PM »

Try this link:
http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=14261.0

If that doesn't work, just navigate back to the main 'Desert Tech MDR' form page, then click on the 'MDR group buy' post at the top, and the thread is in there. Hope that helps.
Box

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 02:42:01 PM »

Try this link:
http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=14261.0

If that doesn't work, just navigate back to the main 'Desert Tech MDR' form page, then click on the 'MDR group buy' post at the top, and the thread is in there. Hope that helps.

Thanks!  However, I got this message:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Box

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 02:44:25 PM »

Also looked in the MDR Group Buy thread and don't see a link.  Very odd.
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 07:03:28 PM »

I'd like to monitor what happens.  I feel very, very bad for the GB members and hope they get their refunds asap (or their rifles).

Unfortunately, unless you're a member of the group buy the Group Buy subforum isn't accessible.  This is an actual subforum to this one, not a thread.  The thread I started is tacked at the top of that subforum.

Kurt
DH2
^

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 11:41:24 AM »

Another week passes without a promised update. Oh wait, lets check our vocabulary, there was no 'promise,' just a definitive statement of action.

While I suppose that rules out being lied to in the most technical sense of the word; ignored, forgotten about, and stolen from are still eminently applicable until proven otherwise.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 12:28:47 PM »

Time to bring in a lawyer I'd say...
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length