Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2019, 11:31:20 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  ISO magazine fed, left handed, semi auto, 12 gauge Bullpup
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ISO magazine fed, left handed, semi auto, 12 gauge Bullpup  (Read 854 times)
A Bull
New Posting Member

« on: November 03, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »

I'm looking for different options for left handed, semi auto, magazine fed(10+ rounds), 12 Gauge bullpups.  Don't want ejection on right side.  Been searching the internet but can't really seem to find what I'm looking for.
Thanks

A Bull
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 08:29:36 PM »

I can't be the only left hand shooter....what are other left hand shooters using?
777Driver

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 01:57:47 PM »

Hey there A Bull,
I don't know of any Bullpups designed for lefties, but here's a YouTube video of a lefty guy using a
Panzer Arms BP-12:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblZI2Z3xvE&t=5s
Check it out.
A Bull
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 04:58:16 PM »

Thank you, I did look at Panzer BP12 and watched a few videos....saw one guy was still getting a kiss from the ejected shells even with the deflector.  I may have to settle for something like that but you'd think someone would do something for lefties....I believe the Tavor TS 12 can be converted for lefties but I don't like that it is only 4 shots then you need rotate the mag.  I'd like to be able to get off about 10 rounds before needing to do anything additional.  I feel like if you need to rotate the mag after 4 rounds you might as well have a pump.  I may just have to settle....been holding out hoping someone will make what I want.  Thanks for your input.
issues

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 11:40:58 AM »

Black Aces Tactical is coming out with a semiautomatic bullpup shotgun with left side eject. Should be shipping in the next month or so.

https://www.blackacestactical.com/bullpup-left-side-eject

I've definitely got my eye on it!
A Bull
New Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 02:49:27 PM »

Thank you, looks like it may be what I want.  Now to figure out how to legally own in NY and wait for some reviews.
BobboJama
New Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »

I am a lefty and shoot the Panzer BP12. The spent shells eject to the front at 45 degrees (2:00-3:00) and land maybe 5-8' in front of me to the right. The ejection path is below the line of sight. The only real issue is that it gets quite smokey and sooty when practicing rapid fire.
jpeppine

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 09:43:42 PM »

The only semi-auto shotgun with left handed capability is the Tavor TS12 12.  I am also in the market for a left-handed, bullpup, semi-auto shotgun.  My application is primarily for hunting - which leaves the Tavor out of the running.  I checked out the Black Aces Tactical gun that "Issues" mentioned, looks like exactly what I need.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length