Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2019, 08:46:41 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Mlok help
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mlok help  (Read 122 times)
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: October 25, 2019, 06:22:46 PM »

I recently picked up a Grand Power Stribog 9mm and it has Mlok.  This is my first experience with this type of mounting system.  I am NOT going to ask which is the best Pinckney rails to buy as everyone will have a different opinion --- But which ones should I stay away from.

I've checked Amazon and optics

by the way - this is a blast to shoot - check out DK firarms
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 07:06:11 PM »

I think they're all about the same, the only real difference is with the Kinetic Development Group's method of securing them to the rails; they use a quick detach method that allows you to remove the rail with the press of a button.  Beyond that, if you stick with quality manufacturers I think that will keep you away from bad products.

Kurt
whiskey91lima
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 10:23:13 PM »

Honestly, stay away from Amazon when it comes to firearms gear. Amazon has cheap Chinese knock offs of name brands but market as the name brand for a fraction of the cost.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length