Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2019, 11:47:08 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Vince at the Range
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vince at the Range  (Read 358 times)
rjhyland

« on: September 23, 2019, 09:28:36 PM »

Today I went to zero in my 5x Prism and Red dot and in the booth next to me I met a guy named Vince. Vince asked me if I liked the Tavor and I told Vince I must since I had 2 of them. Vince told me he was intrigued with the Bullpup but never committed on one so I told him he could shoot them if he wanted and he said ok.

I sighted in the 5x Prism at 25 yards with a 75 yard battle zero and then invited Vince over and we sighted in the red dot.

The 5x Prism scope is a little much for QCB and I felt like Garand thumb going from scope to red dot to scope and back lol. The set up worked great. Way easier than flipping a magnifier or zooming out a variable scope. Way out to super close in an instant. I like it!

I showed Vince the differences in the SAR and X95 and he shot both. He told me he thought he liked the X95 a little more.

So why this post?

I told Vince about the Bullpup forum and told him to sign up and read up and check out the Tavors, Augs and new T7. Hopefully he will. Vince also told me he had some rifles that he no longer shot and was thinking he could sell those to pick up his first pup.

I also told Vince my user name but if he forgot it I'd post a picture and he would remember the guns.

Meeting a guy out of the Blue who may be a future Bullpup owner because he held it and shot it and liked it and to be part of the Bullpup nation to me is pretty cool.

I'm sure many of you have similar stories.

So here ya go Vince, let us know if you see this.

Got Tavor?

* XX95-_-SAR.jpg (257 KB, 784x588 - viewed 167 times.)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:32:18 PM by rjhyland » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length