Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 10:18:42 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  Tavor7
| | | |-+  Recent mechanical problem with the Tavor 7
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Recent mechanical problem with the Tavor 7  (Read 930 times)
Landroverman
^

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 12:24:41 AM »

Called IWI today to arrange to return the Tavor 7 for the mag release button fix. The call went promptly to a knowledgeable person, who had an RMA number and shipping label for me in about 10 minutes. I then called Desert Tech to send the MDR back for upgrades. No one would answer the phone in the warranty department and messages left and emails sent have never been answered. If you are trying to decide which of these two guns to buy this might be something worth considering.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 12:36:57 AM »

Your best bet is getting in touch with Megan on the FB group.
Landroverman
^

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 12:52:45 AM »

I will try to reach Megan on FB but having to do this, in my opinion, sucks. Why will this company not “staff up” if existing personnel cannot handle the workload? My interest in buying a 5.56 conversion kit, or anything else from Desert Tech, is now a no go.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 08:09:45 AM »

Sorry...you could also try to private message coldboremiracle on this site...
spector762

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 08:23:54 AM »

I will try to reach Megan on FB but having to do this, in my opinion, sucks. Why will this company not “staff up” if existing personnel cannot handle the workload? My interest in buying a 5.56 conversion kit, or anything else from Desert Tech, is now a no go.
I think Megan is not available anymore there's a guy named Dustin who just got ahold of me this morning
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 11:51:01 AM »

I think Megan is not available anymore there's a guy named Dustin who just got ahold of me this morning

Oh no...the revolving door continues at DT...sucks...hope Megan is not gone...she seemed awesome supporting the issues on the FB group.
Dwill

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 07:02:37 PM »

Maybe the DT talk can be moved from the Tavor 7 forum to the MDR forum?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length