Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 10:13:19 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  K&M Customer Service
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: K&M Customer Service  (Read 329 times)
ddavis

« on: July 30, 2019, 02:07:57 PM »

My M17s 308 would NOT work with any of the 30 cal cans I've got with any of the ammo I tried.  I guess they just have higher back pressure, no telling what the issue was.  Ken went out of his way to find a solution going so far as to make a new gas plug with smaller ports and gave me several options to try to get things to work with my rifle.  It's tough when he can't troubleshoot due to our stupid gun laws.  I'm happy to say that it runs great now.  I still need to put another 1k rounds or so through it to fully trust it, but I'm really liking it so far.  Despite my particular rifle having a couple minor issues, I give 2 thumbs up to Ken.  Great guy and great company. 

-Dan
Tinglyfeet9

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 11:12:12 PM »

I've had the same experience, Ken is 2nd to none.  Amazing rifles with unbeatable service.  I hope they continue to grow in popularity and he gets the recognition and returns he deserves!
araya_22b
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 02:21:21 PM »

I contacted Ken about a month ago about parts and still haven't heard back. Anyone gotten in touch with him lately?
Tinglyfeet9

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 08:35:04 PM »

Relatively.  I've never waited more than 2-3 days.  I do know they've been very busy lately.  How are you trying to contact them?  I'd suggest using phone and email.
araya_22b
New Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 03:45:40 PM »

Just Email. I sent out another message last week- hopefully I hear back from them soon.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length