Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 17, 2019, 06:40:37 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  SAR / Manticore Arms Overwatch Rail / Strike Eagle - What Rings
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SAR / Manticore Arms Overwatch Rail / Strike Eagle - What Rings  (Read 113 times)
ScottyJ
New Posting Member

« on: July 10, 2019, 11:22:45 AM »

Hi Gang,

New member. I wanted to seek out your thoughts on a possible set up for Tavor SAR.

Recently purchased a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 as it was a steal at $299.99 with a $100 Gift Card given in return for purchase.

I have a Manticore Arms Tavor Overwatch Full Length Top Rail installed.

Was looking at what rings to install. Was thinking cantilever but thinking it might raise scope too high, so I was thinking some single rings that are very low.

Is anyone running this set up? If so, what are you using?

If not, I am open to thoughts and suggestions for mounting.

Will give this set up a try and if not will look into red dot and put this scope on something else.

Appreciate the help.

* IMG_7632.jpg (1565.24 KB, 1086x4005 - viewed 39 times.)

* IMG_7632.jpg (1565.24 KB, 1086x4005 - viewed 31 times.)
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »

From my understanding the raised Tavor rails bring the height to standard AR height so any mount/rings designed for the AR will give you a standard AR cheekweld alignment to the scope. I for one believe the height over bore is a bit high with that setup and if you can adjust your cheekweld for lower height rungs that would be my preference. IIRC standard mount height is 1.5" to center of scope.

AE
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length