Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 12:35:59 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  FNH
| | |-+  FS2000
| | | |-+  Switch - 3D Printer?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Switch - 3D Printer?  (Read 223 times)
Sdevante
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: April 30, 2019, 01:11:14 PM »

I finally obtained an FS2000 and it is quite a lovely rifle, not sure why it wasn't more popular.

I also picked up a replacement switch given that is apparently the "Achilles Heel" of the platform, but am curious - if it is just plastic, has anyone every tried to scan it into a 3d printing program? Seems like that would make the system have much more longevity now that parts are hard to come by.
HBeretta
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 11:54:58 PM »

I finally obtained an FS2000 and it is quite a lovely rifle, not sure why it wasn't more popular.

I also picked up a replacement switch given that is apparently the "Achilles Heel" of the platform, but am curious - if it is just plastic, has anyone every tried to scan it into a 3d printing program? Seems like that would make the system have much more longevity now that parts are hard to come by.

i've never read of any switch issues, if anything just charging handles breaking.  you're right though as it seems you have to get lucky running across some dude selling parts on a forum.  it's been a while since i've searched for fs2000s, but found a listing on armslist for a mint, or new as claimed, condition f2000 slovenian version with the raised rail for $1900.  sounds too good to be true to be honest.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/9947320/nj-rifles-for-sale--rarest-fs2000-ever--gen-1-556
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length