Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2019, 11:53:46 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  New to Bullpups
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New to Bullpups  (Read 393 times)
Troda

« on: April 28, 2019, 04:26:35 PM »

Afternoon,
Like the title states, Iím new to bullpups and found this site. I originally searched to see if it was worth buying a Tavor then swapping back and forth between 223 and 9mm. Thanks to your input I just bought 2 Tavorís Angry ,One in each.
    I havenít received either 1 at this point but both should be here within the week. The 9mm has an m21 on it the 223 just has irons. I have a t1 and an Acog to try but was curious if anyone has used a 1-4x scope. Was also looking at the setup that DT uses on the MDR.
    Anyway, thanks for contributing to my delinquency and any thoughts on optics would be appreciated.

T Roda
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 11:06:08 PM »

Hahaha!  You surely won't be disappointed with your purchases!

Welcome to the forum!  Now go out and get an X95 to finish them out...

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
techparentz.com - Learn, Share, Teach.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length