Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2019, 05:19:00 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Looking for X95 SBR Rail
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for X95 SBR Rail  (Read 364 times)
Verfed

« on: March 09, 2019, 03:52:13 PM »

By chance does anyone have an extra x95 SBR short top rail on their hands? Seems the only way to get one now is through the SBR itself or whole conversion kit.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 06:41:45 PM »

I emailed IWI about this last year and they said they would still sell them individually. Try calling or emailing them--I don't think they have it advertised on their site because generally they want to keep them for the SBR conversion kits.

Still, I have no idea why they're against the idea of selling them as individual parts.

It's worth a shot. Otherwise you might as well buy an SBR X95, since the conversion is $750 or something like that.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
DubageL

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »

Give customer service a call, Jeremy’s guys can usually hook you up. Good bunch of guys. The website “e-commerce” is a different side from the customer service side. They keep separate inventories.
Verfed

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 08:05:47 PM »

Aussie E hooked me up with the short rail! Major props.

Give customer service a call, Jeremy’s guys can usually hook you up. Good bunch of guys. The website “e-commerce” is a different side from the customer service side. They keep separate inventories.

Try calling or emailing them--I don't think they have it advertised on their site because generally they want to keep them for the SBR conversion kits.

I'll give that a try. I'm still looking for a pistol grip.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length