Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 20, 2019, 07:29:46 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  Hello
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 100 times)
ChanceMcCall
New Posting Member

« on: March 02, 2019, 08:10:03 PM »

I was a very early adaptor of the Boberg in 9mm and also in .45ACP. I also own a Bond Arms Bullpup.

I currently have two firearms related passions:

Handguns for close quarters combat;
Clay shooting (trap, 5 stand and occasional sporting clays);

When younger I was very active in cowboy mounted shooting (Charter Member CMSA) but no more. I also am a Life Member of SASS.

I have been shooting rifles since I was 8, and have been an active hunter. Game included rabbits, squirrels, predators around the farm, deer, elk, black bear, Russian boar, grizzly, mountain lion, polar bear, jaguar, and the big seven in Africa. of course pheasant, quail and doves, as well as other birds.

Horses, fast cars, scuba diving and sky diving were passions in my younger years.
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »

Welcome to the forum, ChanceMcCall!  Looks like you've had a lot of fun in your life!  I share some of your interests, but I decided many years ago that there was no way I was going to jump out of a plane.  I almost did it when I was 19, but those days are loooong behind me.

Enjoy this site!

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
ChanceMcCall
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 12:37:06 AM »

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I have had a lot of fun in the past. Much of it age would prevent repeating. Even worse, much of it would be frowned on today if not illegal, especially some of the hunting. Even the fast cars present problems given that many states have now made anything over 35 mph over a jail offense.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length