Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 10:34:32 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  308 orderd
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 308 orderd  (Read 1478 times)
Coolshoot

« on: February 04, 2019, 10:21:18 PM »

Greetings to you all from a new member.

I just orderd m17s 308. 20” barrel. Got the conformation receipt. What happend next for you guys who have received your rifles?
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »

Ken is really good about sticking to the time table on the order site. The hard part is being patient. You won't be disappointed in your purchase. When it gets closer to the time to ship, he will request the info from your chosen FFL.

The rifle will ship in a really plain box so don't expect anything fancy (other than the rifle itself, that is).
Aussie E
Banned
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:24:57 PM »

Greetings to you all from a new member.

I just orderd m17s 308. 20” barrel. Got the conformation receipt. What happend next for you guys who have received your rifles?

Most of us have gone broke buying ammo to feed new rifles.

AE
Coolshoot

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:55:08 PM »

Thanks for the responses, I suspect the waiting will be pure torment!
Air-cooled

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 11:59:58 PM »

I have one. It is truly a work of art.

* 308a copy.jpg (269.38 KB, 1814x954 - viewed 209 times.)
Coolshoot

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 07:29:16 PM »

What do you think of a Burris RT6 on the rifle?

https://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/styles/family_hero/public/cqb-hero_1.png?itok=_mF16Y6z
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:23:05 PM by Coolshoot » Logged
Air-cooled

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:15 PM »

That would be a great fit with the K&M
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 12:22:35 AM »

I have an RT-6 on my AUG, and for the price, it's a fantastic piece of glass.
srfnken
^

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 12:01:38 PM »

What do you think of a Burris RT6 on the rifle?

https://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/styles/family_hero/public/cqb-hero_1.png?itok=_mF16Y6z

One thing to note when choosing a mount for your optic.  You want to make sure that the mounting lugs can be placed on the right side if you leave the charging handle on the left.  It can be a real knuckle biter when charging the rifle.  I personally really like the aero precision mounts and run a 30mm tube.  The height for me is perfect.  And you can get them other places other than the MFG cheaper.
https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ultralight-30mm-extended-scope-mount  They are light weight and very clean looking.  You can use this setup and have the charging handle on either side because they mount with no protrusions.
Air-cooled

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 12:50:10 PM »

My scope mounts shown above are on the left and they never touch my hand when charging, not even close.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:28:40 PM by Air-cooled » Logged
Coolshoot

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 05:52:54 PM »

I was looking at a Trijicon 3x today. The knobs to secure the mount was on the left side, and caused me to wonder about hitting my knuckles. Thanks for giving me a heads up!
Coolshoot

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 06:00:07 PM »

Hi Ken. I feel like the kid in the back of the car asking are we there yet, but I am just tormented to not to be asking how long the wait! The order page said 10-15 weeks. So far I have resisted calling or sending emails. This feels like torture.
Maybe give us some general update, please😳
srfnken
^

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 08:39:12 AM »

Hi Ken. I feel like the kid in the back of the car asking are we there yet, but I am just tormented to not to be asking how long the wait! The order page said 10-15 weeks. So far I have resisted calling or sending emails. This feels like torture.
Maybe give us some general update, please😳
Yes we are still back ordered and are working through the back log.  I do not know specifically who you are so I can not tell you where your at in line.  But if you did just place an order in the last week or so the time frame listed is correct.  Sorry we can not get it sooner to you but are working hard to get them out as soon as we can to the quality standard you expect.
Air-cooled

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2019, 11:19:24 PM »

I was looking at a Trijicon 3x today. The knobs to secure the mount was on the left side, and caused me to wonder about hitting my knuckles. Thanks for giving me a heads up!

Can you post a pic of a Trijicon 3X?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM by Air-cooled » Logged
Coolshoot

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 12:11:35 AM »

Air-Cooled Can you post a pic of a Trijicon 3X?

The sight is at a local gun shop. Supposed to be 5 years old, he is asking I think $525
Air-cooled

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 08:58:03 AM »

You're asking ME to post a pic of a scope you mentioned and that is no longer manufactured?  Kind of like asking Ken on a public forum where your gun is. Totally inappropriate.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:01:18 AM by Air-cooled » Logged
Coolshoot

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:44:27 AM »

Hi Air-Cooled. I just cut and pasted your question to show that I am answering you. Did not see the sight on the internet, do not have picture of it. Andy’s Guns, Wichita Kansas should you be interested in it. Sorry for He misunderstanding.
As to asking Ken about updates. I did it on the forum so he can ignore it if he wants. He knows who I am, and should he tell me it is inappropriate I will gladly apologize. I can say though that the contact I have had with him is extremely positive. He really cares about his product, and about his clients. The post was no slam on him. I am just very exited and looking forward with great anticipation to getting what I believe will be an awsome gun.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length