Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2019, 06:19:19 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  New video from Shot Show - X95
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New video from Shot Show - X95  (Read 545 times)
Rastoff
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: January 27, 2019, 05:00:33 PM »

I just happened to walk up as this video was being made. Really great info here and Tom is an absolute professional with a vast array of knowledge. Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAdMYtEjxk

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 05:26:43 PM »

Nice. If anyone wants to convert their standard X95 into this look I have the short rail, flat buttpad and FDE short handguard available for purchase.

AE
cciman

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »

He is also the Chief Instructor for all the IWI classes, as well as the LE sales manager.

Very good instructor, and highly qualified resume, not just IWI. (notice his gun handling, and muzzle awareness inside a convention center).

If you have the chance to take the IWI courses, I highly rec.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:41:13 PM by cciman » Logged
cciman

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »

Nice. If anyone wants to convert their standard X95 into this look I have the short rail, flat buttpad and FDE short handguard available for purchase.

AE

I call first dibs on the grenade launcher.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 07:50:21 PM »

AE

Good luck, lol. I contacted them last year asking to buy one. They won't sell them to civilians. Maybe it has something to do with the import laws... I don't know. I like to think that's the reason anyway, and not the belief that civilians shouldn't own 203 launchers or anything ridiculous and Fudd-ish like that. Some gun companies do think that way... Heck, the NRA I'm sure will petition Trump to ban destructive devices the first chance they get.

IWI: You can make us feel better about the delay in our Tavor 7s by selling us round handguards for the X95 so we can make them integrally suppressed SBRs, as well as your new 40mm launchers.

Hey I can dream, right?

LOL

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 01:05:04 AM »

AE

Gonna hold onto that for now, but if I change my mind I'll let you know.

AE
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length