Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 25, 2019, 12:35:38 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  Just bought it, x95
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Just bought it, x95  (Read 2226 times)
Rastoff
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 04:41:48 PM »

C'mon man, I know you like your AFG but subtract the weight of that and add the remainder of the TPOD and your not gaining much more. You have another option for your light, a VG to grab the rifle by. A rock solid bipod that you squeeze together and ram your knee into it to close it and farts at the range go "Damn!" Oh yeah that's cool!
There may indeed be a cool factor for some, just not me.

Besides, the vertical grip is a violation of law here. Stupid huh? But that's what I have to deal with so, it's a no go for me no matter what.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
targetshooter77

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2019, 02:29:34 PM »

Got all the pieces for the bipod together and mounted it.  Great adaptor even allows panning, easy to control and very functional.  And I made up my mind to get a riser allowing me to put the red dot (actually red/blue/green) and magnifier on one piece, with a QD function.  I also have a few low profile lasers, also different colors, which could allow dual zeroing by blending the sight picture.  A laser would fit directly in front of the red dot, and be below the line of sight, 
That might come down to how the rifle will look when its done.  Dont want it to look like something AirSoft thought up in one of their snowflake hallucinogenic dreams, hahahaha.
Also have a light with remote that will possibly be on the left side in an offset position.  Not sure where or how the remote will fit, that decision, to include whether it goes on or not, will come later.
I've also decided I'll be adding a Manticore Curved Butt Pad, in due time, BUT NOT TOO FAR AWAY!
I'm already envisioning two set-ups, one for pictures with all the stuff on, and another with only the functional and necessary parts.  Oh, well, I'm old and given to flights of fancy, LOL!

Juss me and my leetle frenz
targetshooter77

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 12:43:56 PM »

Have to tell you, I'm totally unimpressed at the onslaught of CHINESE vendors on ebay.  They must know about their reputation for peddling crap, as many of them show American flags, use the phrase "US SUPPLY" and other terms of endearment to get you to buy from them.  In the last two weeks I've bought 3 items that were not functional.  And others that took over a week to ship.  I have given each of them bad feedback, which hurts something in their business relationship with ebay.
Its difficult to figure out who they are, but I'm getting better at finding them and eliminating them from my shopping list.

Juss me and my leetle frenz
Rastoff
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 03:04:42 PM »

Have to tell you, I'm totally unimpressed at the onslaught of CHINESE vendors on ebay.
This is why I rarely buy gun parts on ebay. There are just too many scams out there. Most are easy to find, but some are just blatant liars.

I bought what was supposedly a Magpul sling from a guy who claimed to be in Florida. After three weeks went buy with no product, I asked for a refund from the seller. He told me to give it a little more time because it was coming from China. Hmmm, China? All Magpul products are made in the US. When I told him I wanted a refund anyway because it was a fake, he got belligerent. I contacted ebay and they gave me my money back. What's funny is the sling actually showed up about 6 weeks after I ordered it. Yes, it was a complete fraud. Had Magpul stamped on the aluminum parts, but Magpul doesn't use aluminum.

I still have the sling, but have never used it; too cheaply made. I learned my lesson on that one. Now I find it more valuable to just bite the bullet and pay a few dollars more to buy from a reputable vendor, not ebay.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length