Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  All Other Bullpup Rifles
| | |-+  FAMAS just sold at Rock Island Armory auction! Guess how much?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FAMAS just sold at Rock Island Armory auction! Guess how much?  (Read 295 times)
Frank587

« on: December 04, 2018, 02:51:44 AM »

It just sold for $37,500!!!!! Shocked

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=44690037

That FAMAS is a great gun but WOW,justWOW!

What sucks about this is that I wont be able to shoot mine without being paranoid of scratching or marring it; and non of my non rich friends         will ever be able to own one.   
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »

It just sold for $37,500!!!!! Shocked

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=44690037

That FAMAS is a great gun but WOW,justWOW!

What sucks about this is that I wont be able to shoot mine without being paranoid of scratching or marring it; and non of my non rich friends         will ever be able to own one.   

Awesome looking gun. You're lucky to have one right now.

The funny thing about gun control in this country is that it has made interest in guns, and especially assault rifles, explode in the last decade. A whole new generation of pro-gun patriots is growing up. FUDDs are on their way out. Full auto does not have the stigma it once did. The Hughes Amendment will be challenged and dropped, and these weapons will once again become legal to make. Collectively we must become proactive, instead of reactive, about our rights. The opposition never stops beating their drum; neither should we.

Abolish the N.F.A.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Frank587

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 06:22:55 PM »

Very well said BellatorInvictus!

You know,as much as it's nice to have a gun that valuable, I would gladly love to see it go  back down to normal prices if we could legally import them again.I know of many class 3 owners who feel the same way; their asset portfolio would go down,but they would be fine with it as long as freedom prevailed and the constitution was restored. Down with the NFA!!!
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »

Very well said BellatorInvictus!

You know,as much as it's nice to have a gun that valuable, I would gladly love to see it go  back down to normal prices if we could legally import them again.I know of many class 3 owners who feel the same way; their asset portfolio would go down,but they would be fine with it as long as freedom prevailed and the constitution was restored. Down with the NFA!!!

Thank you, and exactly--even the folks who are fortunate enough to own pre-86 full auto firearms would benefit from having the NFA taken down. Yes, they'd be frustrated at first seeing the values of their investments plummet, but in the long run, they would be much better off. Imagine all the new full autos that could then be had--new Micro Tavors, new HK416s, MDRs, SCARs, Lithgow Atrax, etc. Furthermore, imagine all the innovations in full auto tech that would come from the private sector. Better triggers, different types of selectors, more reliable cycling, etc. etc. that could end up serving the military. Banning the things has only stifled progress in that regard.

All other arguments aside, in the end, our rights have been stripped from us, and that will NEVER be OK.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:11:48 PM by BellatorInvictus » Logged

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length