Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  New to Forum New to the KM Arms M17S
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New to Forum New to the KM Arms M17S  (Read 182 times)
h8pvmnt
New Posting Member

« on: October 11, 2018, 10:58:02 AM »

I just picked up my new M17S .308 last night. I am lucky to live nearby to KM Arms. I am looking for info on optics options, ammo options and just general info on this and other bullpups. I have a full complement of Bullpups from the FS 2000 to the Tavor Sar, with Augs and Keltecs in there as well.   Glad to find this sight.

Mike W.
Morrisr1990
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »

Ya goodluck this forum for the KM should be deleted because nobody responds or posts anymore... Best of Luck
Air-cooled
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 09:15:20 PM »

I just ordered a 17S 308 yesterday, and also live in the Phoenix area. Looks like a three-month wait, but I'm looking forward to it. The only all-metal bullpup, in my favorite caliber as well. I travel to Texas to hun feral hogs and have been using a Ruger SR-762 that is also a great gun. I use a thermal scope on that one, but I think I'll go with a glass optic on this one. I want a variable scope that will get up to 9 power. I've had good luck with Leupold scopes but am also looking for other suggestions as well. I went with the 20" barrel thinking I'll get the most out of it. My Ruger has a 16" barrel and is great, but 20" should be even better.
ttarp

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »

There is very little traffic on the bullpup forum as a whole, add to that the K&M isn't that popular or even well known amongst bullpups, so why get upset, it's to be expected.

ACOGs sit quite nicely on the M17's, I didn't have my M17 too long though, so that's all I can offer.  Eventually I do plan on getting another in 5.56.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 11:03:59 AM »

I own the M17S in 5.56 and love it. Those who have one seem very satisfied in their purchase. While it may not have the popularity of the Tavor, Aug, or other bullpups, it is a quality weapon that fills my needs and wants.

In regards to the participation level on this forum, the highest traffic comes from the MDR thread. That is attributed, primarily, to all the problems that bullpup and Desert Tech bring to the table. I think you made a great choice.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length