Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  Time to check in.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Time to check in.  (Read 532 times)
LKNANML
New Posting Member

« on: September 29, 2018, 09:44:50 PM »

New member/long time gun owner from CA.
Just yesterday I stated the "the fun" process so I could wait to take my X95 home.
I've had handguns for a good 20 years now and decided it was past due to pick up a Bullpup.
I have had an M16 or three over the last 11 years but my 1SG wont let me take it home for some reason. Evil
My other passion is motorcycles so if your in Socal and see an idiot on a Ducati with a gun bag strapped to his back that would be me. My car has not left the driveway since 2012 so being a human trunk as taught me to get inventive with gear. Can't wait to get pulled over. Do you have any weapons on you sir? Oh boy do I osifer.......
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:01:08 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Hope you glean lots of good information from the site.
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 08:23:16 PM »

Haha!  Welcome to the forum!  I, too, live in Cali and ride (soon with the "privilege" of carrying a firearm).  I'm jealous of your pending X95.  That is a sweet bullpup!

What do you ride?

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
Heathsrow
^

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:27:50 PM »

Welcome to the forum!
Nasheanfra
New Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 02:37:59 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length