Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  DUDE! Panzer Arms - bullpup semi-auto shotgun. Kinda want!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DUDE! Panzer Arms - bullpup semi-auto shotgun. Kinda want!  (Read 510 times)
LazyEngineer

« on: September 08, 2018, 01:30:41 PM »

Anyone know much about this brand or this model in particular?
scstrain

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:04:12 AM »

I like them but they are not 922R compliant. As of yet, no American made parts available to make them so.
akiraproject24
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:14:55 PM »

Looks a lot like the Caretta 12 I saw a turkish vid on.  No idea what they were saying but it looked pretty sweet.  There is another turkish company Uzkon.  They have a model called the Uzkon UNG-12 M1,  Currently EAA is set to import but nothing on their site yet.  There is a UNG-12 which is beefier but the UNG-12 M1 looks perfect!
commoncents
^

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 11:58:52 PM »

exciting times for innovative bullpup designs!   i have the KSG now but would def consider a semi-auto if one proves reliable.  at 500 n change for the panzer, might have to take a chance and try it out.

one concern with shotgun mag fed, do shells deform when sitting in magazine for a long time for home defense, that could cause cycling issues?
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 10:04:07 PM »

I like them but they are not 922R compliant. As of yet, no American made parts available to make them so.

What makes them 922r non-compliant?  I'm seeing them for sale at several locations.

Kurt
scstrain

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 11:22:32 PM »

922R has to do with imported semi auto rifles and shotguns.  For them to be compliant they have to have a certain number of American made parts. If you do a Google search you can find out all about 922R and the "Parts Lists". This is the reason all these imports are shipped into the U.S.A. with 5 round magazines.

When Saiga shotguns were being imported a whole Industry was created of companies making replacement parts from the list here in America to make them compliant. When compliant, high capacity magazines could be used along with AR type grips etc.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 01:06:36 AM »

922R has to do with imported semi auto rifles and shotguns.  For them to be compliant they have to have a certain number of American made parts. If you do a Google search you can find out all about 922R and the "Parts Lists". This is the reason all these imports are shipped into the U.S.A. with 5 round magazines.

When Saiga shotguns were being imported a whole Industry was created of companies making replacement parts from the list here in America to make them compliant. When compliant, high capacity magazines could be used along with AR type grips etc.

I am well acquainted with 922r, having been buying firearms since before it was enacted. Your explanation did not answer the question I asked; what makes these specific shotguns non-compliant?  ATF seems to think they are given that they've been cleared for sale along with numerous other imported magazine fed shotguns.

Kurt
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length