Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR (Moderator: Heathsrow)
| | |-+  RECEIVED MY GB REFUND TODAY :-)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RECEIVED MY GB REFUND TODAY :-)  (Read 861 times)
supperman
^

« on: September 02, 2018, 02:56:16 AM »

I GOT MY REFUND TODAY!!!!

Apparently Jon sent out a check two weeks ago but it got lost in the mail, however, he made the situation right today and took care of me :-)

I have been trying to get my refund since JANUARY :-(

99.9% of the time I call I get voicemail or a not in service message.
The two times I have gotten Jon on the phone he was extremely nice and understanding....but beyond that I get crickets.

The last time I spoke with Jon was Friday August 24th and he was very cordial, but said he was in a hurry because he was driving.  He asked me to send him another email requesting the group buy refund.

So, I sent him three emails from three different email accounts and he did not respond to any of them.  Over a week later and I still have not received my refund.

This is completely ridiculous :-(
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:36:53 PM by supperman » Logged
supperman
^

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND FROM BULLPUPFORUM.COM

THIS IS BAR NONE THE s***TIEST GROUP BUY EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:04:04 AM »

January? This is totally unacceptable. You're just being strung along at this point. I wish I had some constructive advice for you. I'm guessing it's too late to get your bank or credit card company involved? If so, you're basically at this guy's mercy, and it obviously isn't a priority for him to give you a refund. 

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 09:23:04 AM »

3 Rules about Firearm Group Buys

1) You never do group buys
2) You never do group buys
3) You never do group buys

Sucks to hear about your experience.
patrick711
^

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 01:42:25 PM »

Its well past time to go the legal recourse route! You and at least 30 other people have complained about the piss poor practices of this Jon guy's total lack communications an non actions over the last 1 plus year of this group buy.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 02:57:20 PM »

Its well past time to go the legal recourse route! You and at least 30 other people have complained about the piss poor practices of this Jon guy's total lack communications an non actions over the last 1 plus year of this group buy.

I agree. Sounds like it's time for you guys to get organized and pursue legal action.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
supperman
^

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 03:35:55 PM »

Apparently Jon sent out a check two weeks ago but it got lost in the mail, however, he made the situation right today and took care of me :-)

BellatorInvictus

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »

That's great--glad to hear that you got your money back. Sorry to hear it took so long. I hope the others who've requested refunds are in the same boat now as you.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length