Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  IDF round X95 handguards being discontinued
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: IDF round X95 handguards being discontinued  (Read 1565 times)
DubageL

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 06:33:18 AM »

Just on a whim I did email the owner of Zahal.org last night who does have IDF configured x95ís and asked them if they would be willing to part with them, have any access to or have any contact with any surplus x95 IDF handguards.
cciman

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 09:14:03 AM »

Try contacting someone in Isreal (Zahal?)  to see if surplus mil parts can be bought and shipped to you on this continent.  I want a mushroom hat, but not for $50.

You're welcome.

The Mako group is a competitor Isreali product importer.  Might try them also.    Remind them about the mushroom hats.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:18:40 AM by cciman » Logged
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »

I'm just going to leave this here:

https://iwi.us/product/mgx959-le/

stir the pot

* Schermata 2018-09-06 alle 9.03.41 AM.png (220.59 KB, 1191x648 - viewed 58 times.)

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Rastoff

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »

It's a 9mm Tavor TAR-21 clone. What's your point?

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2018, 11:10:15 PM »

It's a 9mm Tavor TAR-21 clone. What's your point?

It isn't a TAR-21--it's an X95 with the round IDF fore grip. Point is that IWI US is getting the round handguards in stock for these SMG models. You can't fool us, IWI. We know you have them.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Rastoff

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2018, 11:35:03 PM »

Yeah, got the names wrong...again. Dang it I can't keep all these models straight.

Yes, it's a Micro Tavor clone or maybe the real deal, but only for LE. If they do have parts for these, they're keeping them for the LEOs that might need them. Yep, more speculation on my part, but it's no fun if I don't take a stab.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 09:41:15 AM »

Yeah, got the names wrong...again. Dang it I can't keep all these models straight.

Yes, it's a Micro Tavor clone or maybe the real deal, but only for LE. If they do have parts for these, they're keeping them for the LEOs that might need them. Yep, more speculation on my part, but it's no fun if I don't take a stab.

Yep that's exactly what I'm thinking--they have the round Micro Tavor fore grips, but they're keeping them for these SMG models. Again, the big practical advantage the round fore grip has over the new style with rails is integral suppression, which is ideal for the 9mm SBR version. I imagine that's the reason they're using these older handguards on the X95 SMG--to give LEO that option. Although integral suppression with the X95 requires an 11" barrel, if I'm not mistaken.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length