Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2020, 03:13:24 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  Picked up a EAA MKA 1923 semi-auto Bullpup shotgun
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Picked up a EAA MKA 1923 semi-auto Bullpup shotgun  (Read 14598 times)
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 02:02:53 PM »

anyone have one of these plus a Panzer Arms BP-12 Shotgun --- would like to know how they stack up against each other
Frenchie
New Posting Member

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2020, 02:39:14 PM »

I just saw these listed and price seemed awfully tempting, chokes for barrel too. Let us know how it shoots/feeds assorted ammo.

Bought this gun for Dad for Xmas. He took it out and fired it a few times but rounds kept jamming at feed ramp as if the gun was not producing enough back pressure to complete the load cycle or the feed ramp had issues. I took the gun out last week to try for myself. I installed the Heavy load ring and loaded one mag with light skeet loads. I loaded the second mag with a medium load round. I then loaded a third mag with high velocity loads (1310 fps). Shooting the light loads resulted in the gun jamming after 2 rounds. The medium loads jammed after just 2 rounds also. The heavy loads made it thru 3 rounds before jamming. It's been a few months since purchasing the gun and I'm not sure they will allow me to return it. I may have to get the dremel drill out and see if I can polish the feed ramp a tad. The manual that came with the gun states to put 3-4 boxes of pheasant loads thru the gun if you have jam issues. That's my next step if they won't allow a return.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length