Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2018, 06:17:32 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Styer AUG mags new and cheap!
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Styer AUG mags new and cheap!  (Read 660 times)
tsh77769

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2018, 10:26:04 AM »

"Your on text wanting a package deal for 18 dollar mags and lying!"

Show us the text then already, PLEASE!!

tsh77769
Reel adventure

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 12:32:28 PM »

Copied from your text little buddy:

Ok. Just curious.
I'll probably take a few mags.
Any minimum quantity of AUG that I can buy ?
And any price break for multiples?

Ok crybaby. Iíll check back with you a little later ok buddy?
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2018, 12:34:30 PM »

Man, this thread has hit the s***ter.
Turbo Mike
New Posting Member

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »

Hi,

New forum member here. I just purchased my first AUG and looking forward to receiving it in a few days. The seller told me there were some low cost AUG mags for sale and gave me Reel adventure (aka Matt Wirt?) cell number. So I texted him with some questions and told him I would decide how many to get. Since I haven't received my AUG I figured I'd wait till it was in my hands before ordering.
So I get a text from Reel adventure this morning calling me a liar based on something I posted on this site. I also get multiple prank phone calls from him. I explained that he has the wrong person and finally I did some research which brought me here. Apparently Reel adventure thinks I am tsh77769. I am coming on here for help as a new member since Reel adventure has threatened that he will be putting up all my personal info on the internet.
Thanks,
Turbo Mike
Reel adventure

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2018, 02:09:58 PM »

Ahahaha, yeah buddy with one post. See the problem is I only text one picture. And you went on your other account name and described that picture to the T.
See little buddy you took a gamble that I text many people that pic or you just didnít think about that. You got caught red handed and now you made another username and had your buddy text me trying to cover your ass. You were caught plain and simple. Iím not as dumb as you.

At any rate thanks everyone for taking a min to verify who I am and that Iím not a scammer as suggested and so on. Iím just a guy that is selling some mags and wasnít here to start crap. But since it came my way I have enjoyed this back and forth banter and whatever. Itís not personal this was all just in fun so if anyone is offended then weíll it is what it is.

Now that Iím easy to find Iíll take Payment any way you like and so on buy the mags lol. Heck some of you are so mad I figured you would pool your money just to get me to go away. Haha. Have a good day gentlemen.

Let get away from all this bs and back to a simple for sale post. If not heck we can just sit here and go on and on lol.
Reel adventure

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »

Tsh you dumbass! Haha I just read your post fully lol.

For the record I have only sent one text with the picture and thatís  exactly how I know your lying!

Have a good day Michael Ardido. Smiley

Iíll give you credit for trying! No free mags for you or pigpin haha.
tsh77769

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2018, 04:12:22 PM »

Hi,

New forum member here. I just purchased my first AUG and looking forward to receiving it in a few days. The seller told me there were some low cost AUG mags for sale and gave me Reel adventure (aka Matt Wirt?) cell number. So I texted him with some questions and told him I would decide how many to get. Since I haven't received my AUG I figured I'd wait till it was in my hands before ordering.
So I get a text from Reel adventure this morning calling me a liar based on something I posted on this site. I also get multiple prank phone calls from him. I explained that he has the wrong person and finally I did some research which brought me here. Apparently Reel adventure thinks I am tsh77769. I am coming on here for help as a new member since Reel adventure has threatened that he will be putting up all my personal info on the internet.
Thanks,
Turbo Mike

Tell me about it!! He thinks I'm someone else too!! Now apparently he think you are me and me are you!! CRAZY!!

tsh77769
tsh77769

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2018, 04:16:03 PM »

In order for him to have all this time, in the summer, with a fishing business, he must not be very successful. I think I understand why.

tsh77769
tsh77769

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2018, 04:18:28 PM »

Copied from your text little buddy:

Ok. Just curious.
I'll probably take a few mags.
Any minimum quantity of AUG that I can buy ?
And any price break for multiples?

Ok crybaby. Iíll check back with you a little later ok buddy?

I said show us the text, not type what you, with no credibility, claim the text to be. Show us pictures man!! Pictures or it didn't happen.

tsh77769
Reel adventure

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2018, 04:59:50 PM »

Good try buddy. Iím highly successful. I was on the boat today screwing with you. Will be tomorrow also.

You want info I gave it. Michael your full info out of Houston Texas with phone number and all is about to come online and your phone is really going to start ringing. Haha. Keep on, itís your phone. I should do that but I honestly donít care.

You got caught, tried to make another screen name to get outnofnit and now here you are backpedaling. You are so fourth grade....

Letís see how long I can keep you dips***s hooked up. Iím the best thing for this dated sorry forum. Yíall should pay me a fee for being here. Haha.

Buy the mags or Iíll throw them up like clays and shotgun them on video. I could care less either way! I donít need them. You all do! $18!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length