Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Styer AUG mags new and cheap!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Styer AUG mags new and cheap!  (Read 659 times)
Reel adventure

« on: August 04, 2018, 01:17:53 PM »

Came across a good deal and just passing it along. I have a bunch of mags brand new in the bag and prob a bunch of ammo as well.
42 round translucent $18
30 round translucent $10

Please call/text me at 9105400570. Stock up now. These are new and cheap!
Iím located in Wilmington NC. Paypal friends and fam is fine.

Thanks, Matt
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:00:52 PM by Reel adventure » Logged
pigpin

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »

you need to put a price on your ad
Reel adventure

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 06:01:15 PM »

Sorry and thank. Corrected and added price.
Reel adventure

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 11:12:21 PM »

Pigpin is a huge time waster. Out of line. He messages me non stop with questions that are endless. Anyone else thatís interested please call me at 9105400570 and I would be happy to talk or message me here. Thank you!

I bought a estate sale, and am just passing along a good deal as Iím more of a scar/ar guy and donít own a bull pup. Thanks. Can text or email pics and pay pal is fine. All mags are new in wrapper. Only have 42 rounders left. Black base plate. Thanks!
pigpin

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 11:24:18 PM »

I guess I should just have sent 300.00 to a person with 3 posts  that started last week? When I asked questions you didnt want to answer you are quick to ask for the money being sent paypal friends and family that if this is a scam will be non refunded. and below would be your repose ::

from reel adventure to me.
You are a f***ing dumbs***. Eat a dick old man. You untrusting old time wasting f***. Iím not here to waste time like you. I bought a estate sale. I donít have a weapon this fits so Iím passing along a good deal.

Iím sorry you canít understand basic things or how the internet works. I sold half of them today. No one needs you. You are irrelevant. Have a good day dumbass.
second would be 
Old dumb ass

Reel adventure

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 05:41:06 AM »

I donít even own a Bullpup rifle I am a scar/ar guy Thies the 3 posts.

Like I said anyone please call or text me @ 9105400570 and Iím happy to send pictures via text. This message board software is dated and wonít let me add them here via I phone.

This guy pigpin doesnít know me and is some old fart who doesnít know how theninternet sales works. Google my phone number I am in Wilmington NC and easy to find!!

PayPal me anyway you want so you are covered and you will have tracking just like every normal sale. Or donít buy them thatís fine too lol! No need for this!

The 30 round mags are gone. The 42s are for sale and are new in wrapper.
Have a good day and anyone but pigpin can get them.

PLEASE call or text me @ 9105400570 ! Thank you!!
Jfoster99

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 01:08:28 PM »

If you donít see a cause for concern with a 0 post new member offering to sell stuff at rock bottom prices then you sir do not under stand the internet.

Take down  your ad and go pedal your wares someplace else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
pigpin

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »

Thank you Jfoster99 I tried to have Reel adventure send a picture of the product to make sure they are OEM Steyr and not MSAR and that was when the insults started .. He stated he doesn't have a Aug to even use them in or try them to fit..  I understand the internet to well being ripped off a few times , and dont want to dought some one starting new we all have been there. But His Just send the money and stop asking questions raised a few Red flags , I am in no way saying this is a Scam but the flags are there and the inability to follow a simple    protocol and simple questions ,,
Reel adventure

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 04:42:55 PM »

Again, by all means do your due diligence and call or text me and I will be happy to send you all the pictures you like. None of you can follow a simple request. If your interested great if your not great. I explained I bought a estate sale. You guys continue to beat a dead horse and carry on about zero feedback and what have you.

Itís a simple for sale post. And you two assholes are only here to screw things up.

Pigpin your a lie. You first wanted to haggle price when itís already a great deal. Then you settled on a price then you doubt what they are after all of that and yet here you still are again with your old crotchety ass! Get a life!

For the rest. All are new in packaging with black baseplate. 42 round.
Again call or text 9105400570 👍👍
Jfoster99

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »

No one cares if you are legit... Just leave for acting like an ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Reel adventure

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 06:44:08 PM »

Well YOU would know all about that. You may even be a expert.

You and pigpin keep each other entertained while Iím away ok little buddy.
scstrain

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2018, 08:24:31 PM »

Well YOU would know all about that. You may even be a expert.

You and pigpin keep each other entertained while Iím away ok little buddy.

Please, STAY AWAY !!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:26:19 PM by scstrain » Logged
Reel adventure

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 09:00:48 PM »

Ya know my post count is going up, Iím starting to like it here. Maybe Iíll buy a few of these bull pup rifles so I can be cool like you guys.

For now some mags are still available. Thanks for the bump back to the top!
tsh77769

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 03:57:23 AM »

When this post was opened the OP only had 3 posts and was an unknown and was immediately trying to sell something. That is very poor etiquette, the way the internet works. That caused me great concern.

There were no prices posted. That is very poor etiquette, the way the internet works. That caused me great concern.

Quantities were not listed. That is very poor etiquette, the way the internet works. That caused me great concern.

OP's preferred payment method, paypal, is anti-gun, favored by frauds and scammers, and the company is itself very abusive. Paypal is generally to be avoided with some possible exceptions. To add insult to injury the method mentioned was friends and family, which is the highest risk of fraud when dealing with an unproven, unknown source. hat is very poor etiquette, the way the internet works. That caused me great concern.

None the less, I reached out to him via text and he sent me some pics, but not so much of mags (there was two in the background), but of a box labeled mags. For a small amount of money I considered taking the risk. I decided I would try to give the guy a chance.

Now I see how he behaves and treats others and I would not piss on him if he was on fire. Money is not everything in life and I've been burned before, badly, with paypal.

I encourage all board members to turn their backs on this guy. No professional worth dealing with treats people that way. Period. It is ok to disagree, even argue. But the behavior I saw above is unacceptable.

I would encourage the moderators to ban him. Pull this weed before it grows.

TSH77769
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:21:26 AM by tsh77769 » Logged
Reel adventure

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 05:42:46 AM »

Ahaha, you contacted me very first red flag was you asked for a link to the ad, haha what ad, this is the only one and you were bs from the start. I sent you a pic of a actual mag in my hand out of the packaging. Then a pic of numerous new in the bag mags in a box (all the same) with a detailed description and stated I only have 42 rounders left. You then ask me twice for 30 rounders.

I say numerous times you can pay any way you like and if I was a scammer like you indicated or insinuated, yet again, I would have pressured for money and did I ever do that? Nope. Why? Because Iím simply selling a product.

Now your dumb ass gets on here with a book report beating your small chest like the others and hey guess what... no I donít have 30 round mags. And next time donít be a dumbass and ask for 40 round mags either. Haha. They donít make them.

Anyone else. 42 round mags are still for sale

Ah ahahahaha man this board is chock full of crybaby Hillary supporters!! Ahaha
Reel adventure

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 06:00:29 AM »

The bullpup forum is favorite forum of all internet. Say that over and over with your best borat Voice. And hey I canít wait to send your phone number all over the internet ahahahaha. See what happens when you lie? I have the entire text string here for proof!  This is too easy.
tsh77769

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 07:02:13 AM »

Is it possible that you have me confused with someone else? Can you please be specific about this lie you are alleging this person you think is me made?

I reviewed the one text string I can see on my phone for you and I, and in it I never asked for a link to the ad (and if someone asked for a link to the ad, wouldn't a link to this page, being your only one be ok, maybe they heard from a friend, and wanted to see the original), I only received one picture, there was no detailed description, and you told me you did have 30rd mags still, nor did I ask for 40 round mags. Having 25 genuine Steyr 42rd mags I'm well familair with them. Still if someone did say 40rd would that be so horrible (I usually load mine to just 40, 2 boxes and done, not worth the trouble to loadd the extra 2 rounds in for just at the range).

Now, because I am a man of honor, I will say that I do owe you an apology regarding my description above of the one picture because I somehow managed to zoom in without knowing it and did not see the full background. In the foreground is a bag or box or translucent container labeled mags and that and 2 mags in the background was all I saw. This is my first smart phone and it is still new to me. I am old and a technophobe.

Regardless of anything else there can be no excuse for your behavior toward others, your behavior towards me, your behavior here or threatening people, especially me. This will not be tolerated. You do not have permission to post my phone number if you even have it and doing so against my will in an effort to harass me would likely constitute a Federal felony crime.

Based on a google search of his phone number, that he posted, I got this...
https://www.wrightsvillebeachfishing.net/

I've included a picture from his website found here...
https://www.reel-adventure.com/boat.htm

If I hadn't had the misfortune of dealing with him here, I might have hired him for a fishing charter if that was my thing and I was in the area. His website is decent, too bad he is not. Anyone need fishing charter quotes?

tsh77769

* Matt Wirt mega asshole 910-540-0570.jpg (40.89 KB, 550x413 - viewed 13 times.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:12:38 AM by tsh77769 » Logged
Reel adventure

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »

I did not read all of your bulls***. You are a liar. You tried to say it was t you then you come to confirm that it is you. We are sitting here laughing our ass off at you right now. Trust me little buddy you are hooked dead in the mouth ahaha.

Trust me your cheap ass doesnít have enough money to charter a boat.

Your on text wanting a package deal for 18 dollar mags and lying!

You are so but hurt ahahaha.
Reel adventure

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »

And b**** when I get time all your info is coming online. Get your federal felony super troopers on standby ahahah. Maybe they have the money for some
Mags unlike your self. Ahaha. It IS coming and you ainít s***. Smiley

I honestly could care less about selling the mags. Screwing with such morons is much more entertaining!
tsh77769

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2018, 10:24:16 AM »

It certainly appears that you have me confused with someone else. Yet, without even being certain or accurate about who you are talking about you accuse people of lying. This speaks volumes about your character or lack thereof.

My apology regarding my mistaken description in my initial post in this thread of the one pic I got in a text with you does not mean that I am this other person you keep referencing regarding text with you. Certainly you acknowledge taht you had texted more than one person regarding the mags, yes?

BTW, your writing style, bad attitude, attack-usations, cursing, personal attacks and insults, and so forth are remarkably similar to a scammer who went by the alias Craig or Hillary Glaser or, on gunbroker, fnp45tactical.

CHALLENGE and WAGER: Post the text where someone lied, without the phone number. If you do that, then I'll post mine. If they match, you win and user tsh77769 will be exiled from the forum in shame. If they don't match, you give an apology to the whole board and especially pigpen and myself and 10 42rd mags to pigpen (I would have said me but I don't want a dirt bag like you having my address, although I suppose I could have them sent to my journalist or law enforcement acquaintances).

tsh77769
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length