Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2018, 02:38:17 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  SAR FOR SALE!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SAR FOR SALE!  (Read 707 times)
jdchen0407

« on: July 11, 2018, 01:03:11 PM »

Hi all. I recently got this Tavor and have found something else that I want in town. My loss is your gain! I am looking to get 1400 shipped to the lower 48 Optic is not included.

Comes with box/paperwork/ and tavor tool! Feel free to contact me at 305 nine six seven 9648

buyer pays fees and transfer costs. I'll eat shipping
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:23:57 PM »

I had the same idea in a thread I posted here a few days ago, but people on this board recommended I wait until it looks like another Hillary might win an election, lol. Most amusing thing I read all week, lol. I'm going to hold off on selling my SAR. It's just not a seller's market right now. Good luck whatever you do.
Tvfreakarms

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 06:14:52 PM »

There has to be a gun scare for it to be a sellers market unfortunately

LLAP

semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 03:43:10 PM »

not the time to sell but good buying opportunities - picked up an SAR FDE unfired for $1200 - I think that will be the going rate for the SAR's for the short term - with the x95 and the tavor 7 coming out at under $1700 --- people will be giving the SAR's away and I'll be waiting  Evil

The tavor is still an uncommon weapon system in the media - only one shooter has used it --- the AR is in the liberals sites but should they ever turn their focus on these - being importged - they will double or triple in value just like the old polytech M-14S's
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length