Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  FS: X95 with ACOG ECOS, Geissele trigger pack + trigger bow, and more
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: X95 with ACOG ECOS, Geissele trigger pack + trigger bow, and more  (Read 605 times)
steakhorn
New Posting Member

« on: July 03, 2018, 11:20:39 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm not following protocol with listing a gun for sale, but I'm looking to sell my X95 (with a bunch of accessories).

I bought it about a month ago, but I've decided to focus more on pistol work, so I'm looking to invest more in that (and let's be honest, there's a bit of pressure from the lady to sell this thing if I'm going to spend more money on guns). I've put about 250 rounds through it, and never had any issues - it shoots really well.

It comes with all of the following:

- The X95 itself, with original box and factory cleaning kit
- Trijicon ACOG ECOS, with original case and cleaning tool
- Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Pack - already installed
- Geissele Super Sabra Lightning Bow Trigger - already installed
- FAB Defense Gen-II Foregrip w/ Integrated Pivoting Bipod
- IWI Multi-Gun Case (https://iwi.us/product/tavor-multi-gun-case/)
- Leapers UTG Picatinny Riser Mount (brings the optics up to a more comfortable height)
- 5x PMAG Gen3 30-round magazines (4 black with windows, 1 flat dark earth)
- IWI Barrel Wrench Tool
- Trigger Fitting Pin Tool

(I still have the original trigger and trigger pack, which will be included with everything else).

All in all, I paid over $4,100 for it all about a month ago. I'm asking $3,800, but will consider reasonable offers. If you happen to live near Missoula MT, I'd be happy to meet you at the range and let you try it out first.

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see more photos.

* x95-bipod.jpg (738.26 KB, 1000x619 - viewed 312 times.)

* x95-profile.jpg (1292.63 KB, 1000x846 - viewed 226 times.)

* x95-with-bag.jpg (849.92 KB, 1000x662 - viewed 193 times.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:17:39 AM by steakhorn » Logged
Rastoff

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 02:21:22 AM »

How are you mounting your gun that you need to have the optic so high? This must be at least 4.5" over bore.

Sorry, was just curious. This looks like a decent price for this gun with all these accessories.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
steakhorn
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »

No worries, fair question. The slight increase in optic height just felt more comfortable to me. Other friends who shot it felt the same way. Then again, we're all more used to ARs, so it may just be subjective preference. It's also possible the photos make the riser look taller than it is - it's only about 0.75" higher. Either way, it's easy to remove if you prefer the standard rail height Smiley.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:19:57 PM by steakhorn » Logged
steakhorn
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 01:40:30 PM »

(bump)
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length