Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2018, 06:17:40 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  IWI Tavor TS12
| | |-+  Updated Timeframe --- Mid-4th Quarter (Nov) 2018
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Updated Timeframe --- Mid-4th Quarter (Nov) 2018  (Read 696 times)
MikeC

« on: June 28, 2018, 09:43:17 AM »

So we're looking at November:

https://iwi.us/updated-shipping-dates-tavor-7-tavor-ts12-masada-2/
Tommydogg

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 09:51:36 AM »

Does IWI use standard or fiscal year quarters le the goverment?  Mid 4th quarter would be August if they used fiscal quarters! (Wishfull optimistic thinking, if the glass is half full, go to the tap and fill it the rest of the way)!
The Heretic

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 10:30:11 AM »

Oh well, just as good - kind of short on cash right now anyway.

At least IP43 flopped so I don't have to worry about that this year.

Hopefully they will get some guns out in the hands of reviewers before November
ammomans

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 03:05:04 PM »

Man, the spot in my safe where my KSG previously stayed will be empty for a lot longer than I had hoped...

I wonder if it is a tooling issue or if they are having production issues.  Either way I am more than a little bummed. Sad
RebellionOnIce

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 08:11:53 PM »

Man, the spot in my safe where my KSG previously stayed will be empty for a lot longer than I had hoped...

I wonder if it is a tooling issue or if they are having production issues.  Either way I am more than a little bummed. Sad

Yep, same with me. I sold my KSG as well in preparation for the TS12. I think they are focusing most of their efforts into a successful launch of the T7 to meet demand and not do what another company had recently done. If that's the case that's fine by me as I want one of them too.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:53:13 PM by RebellionOnIce » Logged
fadaldude

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 06:05:48 PM »

Is the IDF taking delivery of the TS12 in any quantity?
Just thinking about reasons for the delay other than production issues which IWI wouldn't be business smart to disclose in detail.

Would be great if they at least had some to run at the Bullpup shoot this year....
boscoman

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 09:20:11 PM »

I was informed by a dealer that the reason for the delays on both the T12 & the 7 were that mods had to be made. The 7 I am told after 20K rounds had issues with the bolt. As to the 12, I am told that the whole rifle in some way was completely redesigned. Time will tell.

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length