Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2019, 01:54:31 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  All Other Bullpup Rifles
| | |-+  Why don;t we get someone to build a FAMAS G2???
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why don;t we get someone to build a FAMAS G2???  (Read 1147 times)
tsh77769

« on: June 03, 2018, 12:57:39 AM »

Either with the carry handle iron sights or a flat top (they made some with a  flat top rail).

That would be very nice indeed.

Tsh77769
Jack Flag

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 12:29:52 PM »

It would be very, very, very expensive.
Heavy

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 01:08:57 PM »

Hollow out an airsoft one, and wedge an RDB into it.
ttarp

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »

Probably just not enough interest in the design other than the minority of bullpup enthusiast that we represent.

I doubt it would cost more than an MDR, and unlike that rifle it has a military history and from what I've heard, was well liked.  It just wouldn't sell here in the states though.
Sputnik90

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 12:41:10 AM »

Hollow out an airsoft one, and wedge an RDB into it.

Just saw this.  As the happy owner of both (an RDB and an airsoft FAMAS) I can tell you this wouldn't work.  The RDB, like everything else, has a gas tube; the FAMAS uses a lever-delayed action that has no gas tube.  It's ridiculously skinny, top-to-bottom, as measured from the top of the receiver to its bottom, at the top of the grip.  I don't see how to wedge any working action in there, unless it's a .22, or unless you build an actual working action without a gas tube or piston.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length