Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 08:11:39 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: The 3rd Annual  BULLPUP CONVENTION                                              27 - 28 September, 2014                               Rockcastle Shooting Center, Park City, KY                              Saturday Manufacturers Showcase and Live Shoot                                Sunday The Bullpup Challenge                              See you there!!                

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  kushnapup email
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: kushnapup email  (Read 3082 times)
major dicke
New Posting Member

« on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »

Several months ago ,I sent a query on when if any, that kushnapup was going to start shipping product....today,Nov 19 2012, i recieved a reply...quote"eat a gaggle of dicks"was the reply from kushna scam...so anyone laying down the money for this product....BEWARE Angry.......this company is probably not on the up and up....and i will be happy to forward the e-mail to any and all upon request.......
imaoldfart
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »

Several months ago ,I sent a query on when if any, that kushnapup was going to start shipping product....today,Nov 19 2012, i recieved a reply...quote"eat a gaggle of dicks"was the reply from kushna scam...so anyone laying down the money for this product....BEWARE Angry.......this company is probably not on the up and up....and i will be happy to forward the e-mail to any and all upon request.......

My Ass....  I ordered one 3 weeks ago, had it on my door step in 4 days.  Quality product too.
m4scheller

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 08:41:40 PM »

i bought one and they forgot a part. had it too me in 2 days.
was real easy to work with.
cool shotgun
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length