Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 08:13:33 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: 2015 SHOT Show                                              20-23 January, 2015                               Las Vegas, NV                              The firearms industry convention and show...                              ...will be covered by BullpupForum.com!                              Check back here for all the Bullpup action from SHOT Show 2015!               

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
Brownells . . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . . . . . . . FFL123.com . . . carhartt . . . K & M Arms
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  kushnapup email
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: kushnapup email  (Read 3147 times)
major dicke
New Posting Member

« on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »

Several months ago ,I sent a query on when if any, that kushnapup was going to start shipping product....today,Nov 19 2012, i recieved a reply...quote"eat a gaggle of dicks"was the reply from kushna scam...so anyone laying down the money for this product....BEWARE Angry.......this company is probably not on the up and up....and i will be happy to forward the e-mail to any and all upon request.......
imaoldfart
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »

Several months ago ,I sent a query on when if any, that kushnapup was going to start shipping product....today,Nov 19 2012, i recieved a reply...quote"eat a gaggle of dicks"was the reply from kushna scam...so anyone laying down the money for this product....BEWARE Angry.......this company is probably not on the up and up....and i will be happy to forward the e-mail to any and all upon request.......

My Ass....  I ordered one 3 weeks ago, had it on my door step in 4 days.  Quality product too.
m4scheller

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 08:41:40 PM »

i bought one and they forgot a part. had it too me in 2 days.
was real easy to work with.
cool shotgun
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length