Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  Warhorse saying Hi :)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warhorse saying Hi :)  (Read 257 times)
Warhorse
New Posting Member

« on: May 30, 2018, 10:45:35 PM »

Well...Hi.

I am 35 years young and from North Carolina. I work as a Paramedic and have been a fire fighter for about 18 years now.
I am happily married and my wife and I are breeding warmbloods and Clydesdales on our little farm.
I am prior military and my wife is still active duty in the USAF.
A couple of month ago I finally managed to purchase my first bullpup rifle. A like new FNH FS2000 and while I was growing for accessories I came across this forum and thought I should give it a try

See you around I hope.

~
Warhorse
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 11:30:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information on pretty much any bullpup rifles. Enjoy, learn, and shoot safely. Looking forward to anything you care to share about your shooting experience and expertise. Thank you and your wife for your service.
DOWNS

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 01:27:30 PM »

Welcome aboard from a Prior Service Marine, and current FireFighter/EMT.  Spent 5 years in North Carolina (2003-2008) (Jacksonville, the armpit of the US) before PCSing elsewhere.  I've only been on with the department for a little over a year got hired on after I left the Marine Corps in late 2016.  Enjoy the "Boat" and make yourself at home.

Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 12:09:03 PM »

Welcome to the forum!  And thank you and your wife for your service!

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length