Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Can you tell difference between SAR and X95 trigger?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can you tell difference between SAR and X95 trigger?  (Read 596 times)
drgslayr
New Posting Member

« on: May 29, 2018, 07:01:42 PM »

I just picked up a used X95 trigger pack of ebay.

In the bottom of the package was an extra spring that looks identical to the spring I removed from my SAR trigger.

Side by side the 2 triggers are identical. I cant tell any difference visually.

I installed the new trigger and I can not tell any difference in the pull weight. (I don't have a scale).

Did I get the wrong trigger? Or is my finger not calibrated enough?

Thanks
cciman

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »

Trigger is what your finger touches to shoot, and has the spring that is removable.

The "pack" is what the trigger actuates to fire the gun.

Which did you replace?    THe difference is subtle but noticeable btw SAR/x95....., but the x95 has a solid trigger, whereas SAR is hinged and flexes. 

Without changing both, you may not have the distinction.
RebellionOnIce

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 09:49:32 PM »

15 minutes ago I just put the Lightning Bow in my SAR. I bought the X95 trigger pack and it made a BIG difference from the stock trigger pack on the SAR and the bow sweetened it up a bit.

Side by side you said you can't tell the difference? The SAR trigger pack should have a extra spring from the top of the catch that hooks to the pin up top. Most people like you take that spring off and loose a couple pounds of pull but the X95's pack is still lighter. They look very different. If there is an extra spring in the package and it looks the same you may have bought another SAR pack as you can tell a big difference in pull.

* sart.jpg (2586.59 KB, 3264x1836 - viewed 178 times.)

* x95t.jpg (2469.14 KB, 3264x1836 - viewed 193 times.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:00:10 PM by rjhyland » Logged
drgslayr
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 09:55:51 PM »

The trigger pack is what I meant sorry.

That is what I thought, I didn't think the X95 pack has the extra spring. The Ebay pack has the spring so it must be a SAR trigger pack.

Thanks

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:59:42 PM by drgslayr » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length