Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Look what followed me home today
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Look what followed me home today  (Read 735 times)
teufelhunden

« on: May 19, 2018, 05:31:40 PM »

Did not get a chance to shoot it. Running late for work. Hopefully I will coming up in the next few days. Need to clean and oil her up. Next I have to save a few pennies for a suppressor.

* 20180519_141142.jpg (4780.61 KB, 5312x2988 - viewed 241 times.)
Rastoff

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 07:01:29 PM »

Gorgeous! Welcome to the insanity.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
iasc300ia

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 07:15:43 PM »

Looks good Welcome!
SteveD

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »

Welcome to the "why would I ever use a 10.5" AR ever again over this beauty" club.
rjhyland

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »

Can't go wrong with that combo!
Welcome Aboard.
teufelhunden

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 10:12:49 PM »

Welcome to the "why would I ever use a 10.5" AR ever again over this beauty" club.
No doubt. I have a 7.5" SBR that is just a hair shorter than this Tavor. Why didn't I know about bullpups then?
Rastoff

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 11:22:04 PM »

An excellent statement. I've never understood the fascination with SBRs. The money, the time, the legal risks, just not worth it. Especially when you can get a gun like this that's better than all of them.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
SteveD

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 11:16:32 PM »

The ONLY benefit of a 10.5" AR15 is in a pistol form. With new savy SBA3 brace, to say the least. At least it can be considered a pistol.

Anyone wanna design a bullpup PISTOL? That actually fires a rifle round as there is one bullpup pistol out there but it shoots handgun rounds and it's fugly. I already thought of it in my head they need to have the buttplate area a little nub like the mossberg shockwave and then GearHeadWorks puts a variant of their tailhook at the end that keeps the OAL short, not pistol tube size for the AR15.
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 11:39:47 PM »

The ONLY benefit of a 10.5" AR15 is in a pistol form. With new savy SBA3 brace, to say the least. At least it can be considered a pistol.

Anyone wanna design a bullpup PISTOL? That actually fires a rifle round as there is one bullpup pistol out there but it shoots handgun rounds and it's fugly. I already thought of it in my head they need to have the buttplate area a little nub like the mossberg shockwave and then GearHeadWorks puts a variant of their tailhook at the end that keeps the OAL short, not pistol tube size for the AR15.

So some mishmash creation like the Bushmaster Arm Pistol?

* bushm.jpg (26.95 KB, 848x477 - viewed 34 times.)
SteveD

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »

So some mishmash creation like the Bushmaster Arm Pistol?

Ok someone fix that design to make it modern, have good ergos, and is classified as a pistol so I can buy it off the shelf with a 10.5" barrel. Otherwise, jesus put it away my eyeballs  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length