Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 09:26:08 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Any Suppressed X95 300BO Tips & Tricks?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any Suppressed X95 300BO Tips & Tricks?  (Read 551 times)
MaverickNH

« on: May 12, 2018, 12:25:00 PM »

I have mounted a SilencerCo Omega 300 on my Tavor X95 300BO and will get it to the range soon. Any tips & tricks to share? Too late to NOT buy the Omega 300 or X95 300BO so suggesting alternatives will be less helpful ;-)

I've turned the gas regulator to 2-dot forward for subsonic as I plan to shoot subsonic ammo, and have a variety to test.

Thanks!
SteveD

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 04:46:06 AM »

Seal up the other ejection port, possibly the top rail where gas can leak out (just use duct tape or electrical; RTV if you're serious about not taking off the top rail again).
MaverickNH

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 06:52:04 AM »

Seal up the other ejection port, possibly the top rail where gas can leak out (just use duct tape or electrical; RTV if you're serious about not taking off the top rail again).
Thanks for the tip! As I have 556 and 300 kits Iíll want to get the rail/barrel off and on so will try the tape. Or mold a gasket on the gas tube of each unit.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length