Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 09:32:24 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  Tavor7
| | | |-+  Good booth at NRA Dallas
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good booth at NRA Dallas  (Read 1082 times)
TNC
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: May 06, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »

Man, the IWI booth at the Dallas NRA exhibition floor was constantly packed.  Even though it was a little bigger than lots of others, it was hard to elbow in and get a grab on the T7 and their bullpup shotgun.

The T7 felt and looked great.  I'm one who ended up with a good KT RFB, but this T7 is a tempting platform.  The shotgun was impressive too.  After tinkering with my KT KSG, I've been very happy with it, but a semi-auto 12ga would be awesome.
Heavy

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »

It was a great booth, they had a few of the new meprolight scopes to try. But the winner for me was a tavor 7 with an Elcan on it. That made up my mind on both right there. The tavor 12 is surprisingly light if bulky. A few practice turns i accidentally skipped a tube. I think ill wait awhile and see what others think. According to the reps there, the 7 will be here in July and the 12 in August.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:42:18 PM by Heavy » Logged
Bugshank
^

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 01:52:38 PM »

It was a great booth, they had a few of the new meprolight scopes to try. But the winner for me was a tavor 7 with an Elcan on it. That made up my mind on both right there. The tavor 12 is surprisingly light if bulky. A few practice turns i accidentally skipped a tube. I think ill wait awhile and see what others think. According to the reps there, the 7 will be here in July and the 12 in August.

Both the T7 and TS12 are more or less on my get-list. My mind is already basically made up. That said, I still want to see some real-world usage of the shotgun to see how it fares in dust, dedicated outdoor use etc. Not the biggest fan of Nutnfancy but not a hater either; I'd like to see him take it out to the Utah desert and beat on it a bit.
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:29:35 AM »

ETA on release?
racky
^

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 11:37:44 PM »

Tavor 7....thumbs up,......TS12.......Huh??, disappointed...they should have just made it  mag feed (15 rounds)....I mean can you see a leo/military guy under stress of a fire fight,....and him having to count his shots then twist the barrel,...rec shooters no problem,..except maybe 3-gunners,....plus if it was mag fed it would'nt be so bulky
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length