Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Tavor in Tel Aviv
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tavor in Tel Aviv  (Read 2079 times)
MaverickNH

« on: April 11, 2018, 02:03:42 AM »

Tavors in the IWI display at the IDF History Museum in Tel Aviv from my 4/9/18 visit. Lots of Tavors carried by riot IDF/police at the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RadScorpius
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »

The Tavor is semi-auto only, cant see clearly on the X95. So there is nothing “civilian” about the Tavor SAR we get here, lol, please don’t tell any anti-gun person about that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 11:25:07 AM by RadScorpius » Logged
DubageL

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 12:39:28 PM »

I was there in July. Spectacular firearms exhibit. Do you have photos of all the building exhibits? One of the buildings was closed for renovations and was wondering what was inside. Think it was gear and equipment of the idf soldiers.
E98T

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:27:04 AM »

The Tavor is semi-auto only, cant see clearly on the X95. So there is nothing “civilian” about the Tavor SAR we get here, lol, please don’t tell any anti-gun person about that.

I totally agree with you! My Tavor is as military as anything I've ever had and I'm a retired Army 11Bang-Bang. My HK MR556 was like that also. Anywho nice pics to the OP! Gotta love these Israeli Battle rifles!
MaverickNH

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »

I was there in July. Spectacular firearms exhibit. Do you have photos of all the building exhibits? One of the buildings was closed for renovations and was wondering what was inside. Think it was gear and equipment of the idf soldiers.
Yep - that building had pretty mundane stuff in it. Kitchen kits and the like. The machine gun and rifle room was really nice!
DubageL

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 06:37:17 PM »

Any photos of the webgear by any chance?
boscoman

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 10:56:15 AM »

Nothing like showing off all the weaponry that you make & your people are not allowed to own.  Angry

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
yoni
^

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 04:44:47 AM »

I partially agree with the last post such nice guns and almost no Israeli has the ability to buy a shoulder fired weapon.

Having said that, we really don't have much of a choice than to have very strict gun control. Just think of the cry of racism if Israeli Jews were the only people that could buy a Tavor in Israel. My friends in Israel stand in awe as to the amount and types of guns I own in the USA.

I was lucky in that I was able to own 5 guns in Israel, including a micro Uzi and a sniper rifle.
boscoman

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 08:06:32 AM »

Having said that, we really don't have much of a choice than to have very strict gun control. Just think of the cry of racism if Israeli Jews were the only people that could buy a Tavor in Israel. My friends in Israel stand in awe as to the amount and types of guns I own in the USA.

You are correct about the cry of racism. The sad part is just how many arabs have illegal weapons that no one does anything about. At some point the laws need to change.

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
MaverickNH

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 06:07:41 PM »

No webgear. But a picture of one of about a dozen police off riot duty at the Western Wall. Most with body armor, M4/M16 with sidearm and some with tear gas bandoleers. Comforting presence...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length